I'm thinking of selling the E55. I have listed it on other websites, but I thought I'd post it here as well. It's my first post, but I've been a lurker for the past couple years....plus I'm on bimmerforums, twinturbo, clublexus, rennlist, etc, etc etc, etc. Either way, here goes:
2001 Mercedes E55 AMG Sedan - $16,500 UPDATED
- Detailed Pictures will be posted very soon (I promise...just bought a new camera!)
- 5.5 V8, 349 HP, 391 lb/ft Torque.
- Approx 52.5k miles, weekend/second car, occasional 6-mile round-trip commute to work.
- Obsidian Black exterior, two-tone, AMG-only (black/white) leather interior, black birdseye maple wood trim, moon-roof, automatic transmission, premium Bose Sound System with 6 Disc changer, electric rear sunshade, Xenon HID headlights, 8-way power heated seats with memory, fully loaded.
- 2 owners (2000-2002, 2003-present); original owner purchased the car for over $90k....ouch (MSRP was $76k).
- Less than 2.5k miles on BFGoodrich G-Sport rear tires, over 75% tread on front tires.
- Car has never been involved in any accidents.
- Clear title, clean CarFax history, CA car, well maintained.
- Excellent shape, runs smooth and tight throughout, 100 mph feels like 40 mph.
- Exterior in overall good shape. Few chips + imperfections in front. Car was recently detailed by ADS Mobile – exterior and interior.
- New rear 3M tint, 30% shade (last week).
- Recently replaced left rear window regulator (last week).
- Interior is in excellent condition, very slight wear.
- Wheels - good condition, slight scratches + curb rash, but overall in good shape.
- Time and Drive Display on Speedometer (lower right-hand side) - pixels are slightly distorted (common with E class).
- Some slight imperfections + slight scratches on paint (normal wear for a 7 year old car).
- Two very slight dings on lower portion of rear doors.
- Very slight ding on top portion of the trunk.
- Rear trunk scratches - emblems were removed (happened last week in my company’s parking lot). I have new AMG and E55 emblems available, but they're not on the car yet. AMG emblem will cover right-hand scratch; E55 emblem will not cover entire left-hand scratch. At this point, I'm considering either touch-up paint + wet-sanding, or an extra Lorinser emblem I own (I know, kinda tacky).
- Car is currently located in Mountain View, CA (25 miles south of San Francisco). Car can be viewed in Mountain View or San Mateo/Foster City.
Why I'm selling:
- Looking to purchase an SUV
Asking Price: 16,500
Contact Info: Warren C.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
or just PM me
- Email me first, and we'll go from there!