4 Sale Pioneer AVIC-D3 w/ Bluetooth, iPod Cable, iPod Nano, BYPASSED all boxes includ - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-28-2008, 08:44 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 99 ML 320 (dearly departed), 03 E 500, 05 FX35 (Sold), 07 Cayenne S (Sold), 06 Cayenne Turbo
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to gsj224 Send a message via Yahoo to gsj224
(Thread Starter)
4 Sale Pioneer AVIC-D3 w/ Bluetooth, iPod Cable, iPod Nano, BYPASSED all boxes includ

All-

I am trying to sell my Pioneer Dual Din AVIC-D3 unit as soon as possible. This unit is in flawless condition and fully functional. As of now the harness is set up for a M-Class but will easily fit into any dual din set-up. I will include the harness that I had in my vehicle along with an extra harness to extract any additional pins you may need.

The unit is already bypassed so you can control NAV and VIDEO while in motion, but you can disassemble it and return it to factory settings easily. In addition to the unit I am including the plug and play bluetooth unit which allows phone functionality of any bluetooth enabled phone as well as address book storing, an iPod nano which I used exclusively in the car and an iPod cable for full functionality (including the ability to play movies from an iPod Video or iPhone).

I receive a few offer of $700-$750 but no one has paid yet so I am trying to get this gone to the first available person with the money. Shipping cost can be shared but I will like payment in full before I send the unit out. I will be putting this unit on ebay and separating all the parts so to get the max return which I need to recoup for my new system.

All interested parties are welcome to PM me but I will be checking this post regularly. Thank you for looking!!!

Eat, Sleep, and Drive a 163....That's life!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-28-2008, 09:38 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jun 2008
Vehicle: 1999 Clk 430
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Austin_AMG
Pics?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in