2001 S55 AMG - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 05:45 PM
michwor

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
F/S 01 S55 AMG w/ 06 AMG wheels

posting for a friend, needs nothing other then a new owner. he is selling because he got a 08 s 6 3 i think. the dealer wanted to steal this car. so he figured he would sell it privately.Mileage 66,380. LIKE NEW! 2006 wheels, fully serviced, tires and brakes (rotors and pads) less then 100 miles. Garaged it's whole life never seen rain or snow. Air Conditioning, Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror, Leather Shift Knob, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, Front Console With Storage, Remote Trunk Release, Tilt And Telescopic Steering Adj., Power Steering, Steering Wheel Audio Controls, 5-Speed Automatic, Acceleration: 0-60 In 6 Seconds, Cylinders: 8, Rear Wheel Drive, Horsepower: 354@5500, Torque: 391@3000, Fuel: Gas, Valves: 24, AM/FM Cassette, Audio System: Bose, 8-Way Power Driver Seat, 8-Way Power Passenger Seat, Ventilated Passenger Seat, Leather Upholstery, Clock, Trip Computer, Driver Seat, Passenger Seat Settings, Heated Mirrors, Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Heated, Bench Rear Seat, Intermittent Front Wipers, Rear Defogger, Power Rear Window Sunshade, Power Glass Sunroof, Front And Rear Head Airbags, Front And Rear Side-Mounted Airbags, Anti-Theft Alarm System, Daytime Running Light, Fog Lights, Headlight High Pressure Washers, Xenon High Intensity Headlights, Dusk Sensing Headlights, Traction Control, Leveling Suspension, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Automatic Climate Control (4 Zone), Front And Rear Parking Sensors, Heated Front And Rear Seats, Power Rear Seat, Ventilated Seats (Front And Rear)
Standard Equipment: Fuel Economy EPA Highway (Mpg): 22 And EPA City (Mpg): 16, Remote Power Locks Includes Trunk/Hatch And Includes Power Windows, Front And Rear Power Windows With Two One-Touch, Cruise Control, Four-Wheel ABS, Four Disc Brakes Including Four Ventilated Discs, Driver And Passenger Front Airbag With Occupant Sensors, Front Side Airbag With Occupant Sensors, Rear Side Airbag, Glass Electric Front Sunroof, Front Spoiler, Navigational Systems : Information Type: Full Map And Voice And Knobs/Touch Buttons Controls, Bose Audio System With Cassette, Disc Autochanger And Six-Disc Remote Changer, Automatic Door Closing, Electronic Traction Control Via ABS & Engine Management, Stability Control, Tinted Glass On Cabin, Front And Rear Roof Airbag, Conventional Lens Xenon Bulb Headlights, Front Fog Lights, Rear Fog Lights, Luxury Trim Leather On Gearknob, Wood/Woodgrain On Doors And Wood/Woodgrain On Dashboard, High Pressure Headlight Cleaners, Display Screen Front, External Temperature, Tachometer, Driver Power Heated Body Color Door Mirrors With Automatic Operation, Passenger Power Heated Body Color Door Mirrors With Automatic And Automatic Operation, Day Time Running Lights, Heated Washer, Rear Window With Defogger, Disc Autochanger 6, Ten Speaker(S), Computer With Average Speed, Average Fuel Consumption, Instantaneous Fuel Consumption And Range For Remaining Fuel, Remote Audio Controls, Electric Trunk/Hatch Pull Down, Brake Assist System, Online Information System, Electric Remote Trunk/Hatch Release, Front And Rear Reading Lights, Service Interval Indicator, Peripheral Anti-Theft Protection, Leather Seat Upholstery, Bucket Heated Electrically Adjustable Driver And Passenger Active/Massage Ventilated Seat With Height Adjustment, Lumbar Adjustment, Six Adjustments And Tilt Adjustment, for QUICK SALE, cash talk. car is PRISTINE, NO tire kickers, NO test pilots, NO dealers. private sale only.617 799 5054 . pm me for pics. site tells me pics to big dont know how to make smaller

Last edited by michwor; 07-09-2008 at 03:43 PM. Reason: typed in the info he gave me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 06:41 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2008
Vehicle: 2004 W220 (S430) ; 2001 R129 (SL500) Sport
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have a friend with an '01 S55 AMG, but his isn't supercharged. Either you're mistaken, or you got the year wrong. I ran the VIN on his car with our Russian friends, and I'm sure it's an '01 MY and I'm sure it's not supercharged. If your pal's car has supercharged badges, it's been rebadged or it's a later model than '01. Doesn't matter to me--I'm not trying to pick a fight--but S55s are fine cars, and you might chase off a potential buyer if he thinks you're misleading him.

"Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you."--John Steinbeck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in