post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 04:41 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Mar 2008
Vehicle: 2 nissans a toyota and a mercedes
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
1st post, introduction, wheels for sale W126 and others

First of all Hello! my Name is Danilo I drive a 1987 420SEL it is a hand me down from my parents, we have owned it since 1996 and its our 3rd W126 model. My dad bought earlier model W126 in the early 80's (Both of which were 300SD's) since the W126 all our cars have neen Nissan...so yea.

I am originally from the SF Bay Area...went to school and have a brother going to school in So. Cal. and Currently live in Las Vegas, NV

My DD (Daily Driver) is the 420 SEL, light blue in color. everything is 100% stock until now or this coming summer...this is another story in the making.

Wheels for sale:

Lorinser 16 X 8, +11 offset Part #RS8016511 silver (quantity 3) Looking @ $225 for all 3 [i am willing to break the three up; pair and solo if i have two buyers] roughly $75 a piece. wheels will need to be refinished, all have curb rash and one (that i noticed has a small pot hole bend, which can be hammered out)

AMG Monoblock Type II 1 piece rims 18 X 9.5, +46 offset, silver (quantity 2)
AMG Part Number A2204011902, rims are very clean, you are the picky type, then have them refinished, if you're okay with minimal scratches, they are good to go. looking at $200 for both

Brabus Monoblock type IV 1 piece 20 X 9.5, +45 and +37, Set of 4 CHROME
Brabus Part number (412-950-37 and 412-950-45) Two have new tires (federal 595-SS, 255-35-20) the other two need to be replaced, one rim was slightly curbed and reheated straight, but you can see a little burn mark. these rims are good to go, unless you're the reall picky type, minimal scratch and rash. Looking to get $800 for all 4

I am located in Las Vegas, NV. pick up is okay, Summerlin area. I am willing to ship these to Los Angeles /San Diego area's the weekend of June 21st (Westwood / Hollywood / Beverly Hills) or (La Jolla / Mira Mesa / Hill Crest)
I am willing to deliver to SF BAY AREA (San Francisco's Marina district/Daly City) towards the end of August if you can wait.

Shipping anywhere else, let me know where so i can go to the UPS store

I will wait a few days, then they go to ebay/craigslist/etc

Delivery to Socal Add $60
Delivery to Nor-Cal Add $90
Just to help me out on gas

I will email pics to those who present serious offers. (having issues, why i can't post pics)
-Danilo: cell (510) 734-9125 email: dmnagrampa@hotmail.com
Call or email me is the best method
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 04:52 PM
slightly creased

Date registered: Sep 2005
Vehicle: 1988 420 SE; 2015 ML 400
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Welcome, but this should really be in the FS section...

Ross

OzBenz

beware of fundamentalists

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in