BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: May 2008
Vehicle: 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 sport
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
FS: 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 Sport (in Toronto)
Hi everyone, this is my first post on benzworld.org. I'm an avid car enthusiast (previously worked in the aftermarket parts industry) and have been driving and modifying various Nissan's for several years.
I recently won a 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 in a Canadian lottery, and I would like to sell it. As you guys know, there's currently a 6 month waiting list for this car. The car and myself are located in Toronto, Canada. Here are the specs:
- Mileage: never driven off the lot. The car is currently parked at a Mercedes dealership, but will soon be flat-bedded to my home's garage.
- Exterior colour: Calcite white.
- Interior fabric & colour: man-made black leather (heated front seats).
- Drivetrain: rear wheel drive.
- Motor: 3.0 litre V-6 (228 hp, 221 lb-ft).
- Headlights: HID Bi-Xenon headlamps
- Full factory warranty
Optional packages included:
1) Sport Package: 17” wheels, all-season performance tires, sport suspension, AMG grille, front, side & rear skirts, larger brake calipers, cross drilled brake rotors, 3-spoke steering wheel, aluminum dash trim, aluminum gas & brake pedals.
2) 7G 7-speed automatic transmission (a $1500 option).
The picture below is the demo vehicle Mercedes Benz Canada used when I accepted the prize, but it is not the actual car I am selling. The actual car is parked at the dealership and has never been driven. If you are a serious buyer, I can either meet you at the Mercedes dealer where the car is, or you can see the car once it's been sent to my house. I will not give test-drives as I do not want to put mileage on it, especially since the car is new.
I'm selling it for $42,000.
08 C300 Sport
02 Nissan Maxima SE
Last edited by Nathan_in_TO; 06-12-2008 at 08:44 PM.