LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-09-2008, 02:50 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: May 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
FS: 5 NEW 2008 Version 7.0 Nav DVD for COMAND

Hi All, I have 5 brand new Navigation DVD's.

New Mercedes-Benz Navigation DVD for COMAND Covers United States & Canada, Version 2008 Version 7.0 Part#BQ6460232

Compatible only with:
04-08 E-CLASS
05-08 SL & SLK- CLASS
Mercedes Benz with the DVD Navigation System

DVD disc will not work with "C-CLASS & M-CLASS".

Again, these are brand new. I am letting them go for $175 shipped. I will send to anywhere in the US.

If you are a canadian, I will charge $15 more for the shipping.

I will accept paypal only!!!

I only have 5 so please let me know ASAP!!!

E-mail me at navdvd@gmail.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2008.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	177104  

Last edited by HuKaShI; 05-09-2008 at 02:55 PM.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-01-2008, 06:58 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: May 2008
(Thread Starter)
Guys, I still have these DVD's if anyone still wants them... I'm dropping the price down to $165 shipped.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-06-2009, 10:30 AM
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Jun 2009
EUROPE Mercedes Comand APS Sat Nav DVD v9.0 2009 +Upgrade disc for Sale

Latest Release by Mercedes - 2009 version 9.0

Mercedes Part Number - B6 782 3887

PLUS System Upgrade data to upgrade your Comand system.

E-Class, S-Class, CL-Class, SL-Class, SLK, CLS and Maybach

2009 Mercedes COMAND APS SAT NAV DVD (version 9.0) with TMC software

It has the very latest map updates, plus some bug-fixes for the problems on earlier versions.

Note : there are many v9.1 and v10.0 discs available but beware these are for the C-class / A-class group - they are not newer versions than this - just a different numbering system. v9.0 is the most up to date disc available and contains the same mapping as v10.0 for the C-class. Sorry if this is confusing - e-mail me

I also have the System Software Upgrade data (more menus, better graphics , TMC reception etc...) which are included in the auction (you need to tell me what vehicle you have and I will send you a disc with the correct upgrade data for your car). The upgrade data is important if you are upgrading from an older version (e.g. v3.0, v4.1 etc...) as it upgrades your system so it will run the newer versions (like v9.0).

E-Class, S-Class, CL-Class, SL-Class, SLK, CLS and Maybach

(see below for full list and model dates)

Just released - this is the most up-to-date version available for the E-Class, S-Class, CL-Class, SL-Class, SLK, CLS and Maybach . Not suitable for the A / C / M-Class... (smaller SatNav systems which need a different version ).

Complete with Licence Agreement and Registration forms if you want to register with Mercedes.
This DVD has the most recent updates on all UK and European roads and junctions (includes new UK roads & by-passes, including the M6 Toll), as well as TMC which gives you live, up-to date traffic information of road closures / traffic jams etc... and also allows you to enable the "Dynamic Route" on your system which will change your route to avoid known congestion, and Estimated Arrival Time which takes into account traffic conditions on the route ahead.

If you are currently running an older version (Like version 4.1 for example) your Sat Nav system will be unable to receive and decode TMC signals. As soon as you insert this DVD into the system your screen will show "Updating Software" and after about 60 seconds your system is loaded up with the latest software allowing all of the above, plus the advantage of accurate 2008 updated maps with new roads / junctions etc.. (no more worrying messages saying you are 'off road' because the system doesn't know about a new road which you are driving on !)

Suitable for all of the models below (including wide-screen):

CL-Class (09/2003 to 09/2006)

CL-Class (09/2003 to 09/2006)

CLS-Class (all models up to 04/08)

E-Class (03/2002 to 06/2008)

S-Class (09/2003 to 09/2005)

SL-Class (07/2004 to 04/2008)

SLK (03/2004 to 04/2008)

I believe all of these models have the Navigation DVD Drive seperate from the main head unit (eg. in the boot)

Will the disc work in your car ? - If your vehicle is listed above then it will, but to make 100% certain check the version and Part Number of the disc you are currently using. If it is listed below then the version 7.0 disc in this listing is definitely compatible...

Version 2.0 / 2.1 / 2.2 / 2.3 (Part numbers begin B6.... or A211.......)

Version 3.0 Part Number B6 782 3341

Version 4.0 Part Number B6 782 3369

Version 4.1 Part Number B6 782 3395

Version 5.0 Part Number B6 782 3489

Version 5.1 Part Number B6 782 3627

Version 6.0 Part Number B6 782 3659

Version 7.0 Part Number B6 782 3855

Version 8.0 Part Number B6 782 3886

The Version Number and Part Number are printed on the disc (right hand side) and also on the back of the box (beside the barcode).

Up-To-Date Maps covering the following European countries : A; AND; B; BG; CH; CZ; D; DK; E; EST; F; FIN; FL; GB ; GBZ; GR; H; HR; I; IRL; L; LT; LV; MC; N; NL; P; PL; RO; RSM; S; SK; SLO; V.

TMC traffic information coverage for : A, B, CH, D, DK, F, GB , I, NL, S

Please remember - I also have the System Upgrade Software .....This is important because you cannot jump from an old version to a new one (e.g. from v3.0 or v4.1 straight to v9.0) - you first need to upgrade the software on your Comand system (this gives it the ability to receive TMC signals, bigger Menus, more map detail, etc...).

People often make the mistake of buying a new version (e.g. v6.0, v7.0 or v8.0) and think that there is problem when it doesn't work in their car, but what they don't realise is that they also need to install a simple Upgrade Disc to allow their system to use the new version. Even MB Dealers don't always make this clear when selling new version DVDs.

The upgrade data you need is slightly different depending what vehicle you have. Just tell me what vehicle you have and I will ensure the correct upgrade data is put onto a seperate disc for you, which is installed by simply putting the disc into the Sat Nav slot and letting it load (takes about 1 minute) then remove it and put in the new v9.0 2009 disc which will then run straight away.

I have tested the DVD in my own S-Class and it is in full working order. The buyer must ensure it is right for your car before bidding. Feel free to e-mail me if you want any help to make sure, I am more than happy to help.

This DVD will only work on the vehicles listed above and shown in the photograph of the bacck of the box above.

DVDs will be sent by Special Delivery Next Day.

Thank you.

Last edited by alberttoska; 06-06-2009 at 10:32 AM.
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: