1996 Mercedes E320 (W210 chassis), $8,000 or best reasonable offer. I considered asking for more but I don't want to drag the selling process out too long. This cash will go towards the new ride.
More pics here: 1996 E320
- Located in Alexandria, VA 22303 (Washington, DC area)
- Clean Carfax (VIN available upon request)
- Color is "Black Pearl" (code: 199). This is a special order color.
- I am the second owner.
- Garage kept 100% of it's life. The paint is in excellent condition. - Grey leather (I'm a non smoker)
- 115,500 miles
- Local car. Purchased from Euro Motorcars. Serviced at Euro Motor Cars, American Service Center, and MB Alexandria (part of American Service Center)
- Garage kept 100% of it's life. Previous owner never drove it in winter. She had a Range Rover for that. (must be nice)
- Factory suspension was upgraded to H&R Sport Springs with Koni Yellow adjustable shocks for a MUCH improved ride.
- Changed 1996 factory tail light for 2000 factory MB tail lights.
- Staggered 18" Mercedes AMG Monoblock II from the E55
- Tail lights from the facelift W210s (have stock 16" wheels as well, but no tires on them)
- Factory Bose premium 8 speaker stereo
- The rest is stock and everything works. It even has the cell phone in the armrest.
- I bought it from the original owner. I have service records dating back to Winter 1995.
- 1 switchblade key/remote, 2 regular keys
- I have all books, manuals, radio codes, etc...even the original window sticker stating the original price of $47,000.
- Outside of the upgraded suspension and factory tail lights, the car has never been modified. Not even the stereo.
- 19/26 MPG
- Title is clear.
It's a good car. It has been well cared for all of its life. I have absolutely no complaints. I would like to keep it, but I have no room for 2 cars.