LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 06:32 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Feb 2013
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sorry to bump a dead thread.

Hi all

Very sorry to bump a dead thread, but i'm desperately looking for a w163 skyview wind deflector, either the full kit or the plastic visor.

I need to find a replacement for a broken plastic visor/deflector on a 99 ML320 skyview model. All other parts (brackets, bolts, etc) are fine, only the actual deflector is damaged and needs a replacement.

I'm aware that these things are virtually impossible to find nowadays, but i'd be eternally greatful for hints on how to find parts. I'll take either a full kit or just the plastic deflector. Would even consider buying a reasonably priced salvage vehicle (under 1k) just for the part.

I'm in the DC metro area and am in the process of checking local junkyards (e.g. Potomac German, etc), since dealers advise that this item is not in production anymore.

If I can't find it anywhere, I'm considering having a replacement plastic deflector custom made, since that seems to be my last recourse. Hoping someone on Benzforum can offer advice before it comes to that, though.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: