Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: 1988 560SEL, $4000

681 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  ensignthomas36 
#1 ·
120k miles, condition of car is good, great runner. Cold a/c. Has passed all emissions tests. New tires, front brakes, battery, alternator, and transmission. . .all within the last 10,000 miles. Have receipts for all work done in the last year and a half. Bought it with 100,000 miles on it. Have changed oil myself since I bought it. Timing chain good. . .checked 10,000 miles ago. Good title. Never has been wrecked or repainted. Paint on hood and trunk is in great condition. Paint on roof is weathered just a tiny bit. . .was like that when I bought it. Vertical paint surfaces are in great condition except for a few door dings. Bumpers are faded from the sun. . .were like that when I bought it in 2005. Bumpers are also scratched on the corners from previous owner rubbing them on something. . .? Have only had maybe 15 inquiries on the car in the last six months. . .and only one person to show up and see it. . .I'm hearing on this forum and others that older Mercedes are not the first choice cars these days. Issues with car: Check Engine light on since I bought it, uses about 3/4 quart of oil every 1000 miles, heater core has never worked since I bought the car but the heated seats work excellently. Interior is in great condition except for center armrest which looks worn. What else can I say? Car is in Las Vegas. (702) 327-5048.

Attachments

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.