Mileage: 195xxx km
No. Cylinders: 8
Body Style: Sedan
I'm selling my 1985 European Edition 500SEL. I imported it from Germany in 2001 because I did not want the detuned, watered-down US-spec powerplant nor the awkward DOT-elongated bumpers, multi-piece headlamps and squared grille. This car has the same amount of power as a US-spec 560SEL. Approximately 280Hp at the wheels, so henneken told me and they specialize in mercedes.
Since then I've put a lot of work into the car, but now it's time to move on to another big body sedan project.
I would like to sell it or trade for a smaller economical car, like a civic or accord or what have you. Before we go further I will be honest and say it failed aircare by 40 points on HydroCarbons in the Drive test. Do not forget it has no Cat on it, but if you run gaurenteed to pass shit it might work. Anyways very nice ride.
Will take any offers. Lets see whats out there.
Please Call 604-644-6023
- RennTech cams, lifters, rocker arms
- Stylin Concepts drop shocks
- AMG lowering springs
- Flowmaster piping/Remus muffler
- Body work and "Coach Black" paint job by Top Tech in 2002
- 20" Lowenhart LD1 rims on 235/30/ZR20 Falkens
- HID conversion
- 5% tint on the rear 3 windows, and 35% tint on the front 2
- 3" drop
- Junction Produce suede upholstery
- No deck at moment
- Alpine Type R 10" in Bassworx slot ported box with Alpine V12 t757 amp, powerful bass!!!!
- $3000 worth of engine upgrades with receipts, 6 months ago
- Serviced religiously every 5000km
- Henneken (at Oak and Marine) warranty
-$1400 worth of Reciepts from Premier Transmissions for Camshaft adn Exhaust.
-$375 for engine mounts from Top Tech.
All receipts and paperwork included.
Perfect platform to work on if you're interested in the VIP scene
Vehicle located in Vancouver, B.C. Canada