post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 04:44 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jul 2007
Vehicle: 2005 C240 4-Matic
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Lightbulb 19'' WHEELS FOR SALE... Also HID 8000k Projectors

I got a set of 19'' BLACK wheels for sale They are the ones that are shown on the car right now...

The wheels are 19x8.5 in the front 19x9.5 in the rear

They have a offset of 35mm all around I believe

They are currently on a c240 '05 and there is NO RUBBING AT ALL not even with 3 large peeps in the back...

They were purchaced 4-5 months ago and have been on the car for only 3 of those months... Tires have over 90% of tread and are General UHP Exclaime tires

Wheels are in like new condition and were never cleaned with anything harsh or abrasive, I always used top quality cleaners that are delicate but effective.

Wheels and Tires come together along with Chrome lug locks full set of 20 and 2 extras and all the keys for them... They are perfect for all C class cars in this style.

I will take more pictures with the wheels and tires close up to show the mint condition... and post them soon

Looking for 2000$ but will listen to all bids...
THIS IS WHEELS AND TIRES READY TO GO AND IN MINT CONDITION...
Reason I am selling is the Lease is up in Feb and the tires are off the car now due to weather... was guna buy the car off the lease and now have decided to move into brooklyn (no car needed)

Projectors are HID 8000k ballasts hooked up seamlessly to DEPO projectors that have black housings... They are in brand new shape and were purchaced 2-3 months ago... have only been on the car for 6 weeks...

They come with all the hardware needed to mount them and they are in like new condition... I will ship them in the oringonal package with instructions that came with them... They look great at night and even in the day.

Asking 500$ but will listen to all offers.
Reason I am selling is the Lease is up in Feb and the tires are off the car now due to weather... was guna buy the car off the lease and now have decided to move into brooklyn (no car needed)

will sell both as a set for 2300$ or will listen to offers.
will also throw in about 80$ worth of cleaning products interior/exterior/wheels/glass/leather/compounds/wax ect ect
if they are bought as a set for a good price...

Will ship anywhere buy buyer pays shipping... can find out exact shipping costs before they are sent.
Local pickup is also cool with me (I would rather know who gets to use this stuff anyway)

I almost dont want to sell this stuff but I am not keeping the car (I hope I dont regret this)

2005, C240 4-Matic: Rennen RC2 19's in black with polished lip and rivits Staggered (235/35/8.5 Front 265/30/9.5 rear) with General Exclaim UHP Rubbers -- HID black housing Projectors at 8000k -- Clear side markers --- Flat Brabus Hood badge -- CL Grill all black --- Tints 15% all the way around -- Brabus Door Pins/surrounds
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 04:46 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

(Thread Starter)
Will also throw in the side markers crystal clear style for free if a good price is agreed upon...

or someone can make an offer on them or whatever...

2005, C240 4-Matic: Rennen RC2 19's in black with polished lip and rivits Staggered (235/35/8.5 Front 265/30/9.5 rear) with General Exclaim UHP Rubbers -- HID black housing Projectors at 8000k -- Clear side markers --- Flat Brabus Hood badge -- CL Grill all black --- Tints 15% all the way around -- Brabus Door Pins/surrounds
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-29-2007, 04:42 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

(Thread Starter)
bump

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-07-2008, 01:13 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

(Thread Starter)
Bump... Sorry was on vacay for the last week in WA.

Please send out PM's again as somehow they got deleted when I checked them on my Blackberry

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in