FS "giving" Perfect working ABS pump / £50.00 for E class W210 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-13-2007, 08:18 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Oct 2007
Vehicle: W210 E class 230 Automatic
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Smile FS "giving" Perfect working ABS pump / £50.00 for E class W210

First of all, the reason for sale, a diagnostic machine said my 'original ABS pump' came up as a failure, so I bought this one from mercedes benz spares, when this pump was on, the same reading came up.
I was on my second set of mechanics and diagnostic machines, so I figured, seeing as the first team (the most professional, Murray Motors Belfast, headed by John / senior technician at Agnews maim Mercedes dealers for 18 years) as their eqipment said there was no fault with the pump, I'll put the old one back on-as the ABS lights were sometimes on or off ( with both pumps actually ) and start changing sensors / brake light switches etc. Although I will not give a gaurantee with the pump, I really mean this, I AM 100 % IT WORKS, when it was on the car, there was no difference between them, so I give you my word, not only that, my "invaluble advice", as I've gone through 3 'stumped teams of professional mechanics with the latest diagnotic eqipment / diagnostic eqipment for my exact car / model / year etc.
So, the pumps good, I swear ! this IS the pump for you.
compatability - look on the top of your ABS pump unit, on the left you'll make out the serial no. stamped in / we are looking for a match here, your looking for 0265 217 007.
I'll send the reciept with the pump, can e-mail you a copy of it, which shows the cost of the unit £80.00 + vat ( £15.27 ) add postage for a total of £102.51 - date 1/5/2007, details on their computers to back up the legitamet sale process. This is going on e-bay motors also.
HALF price, can't say better than that, for one that Does work, call Mercedes Parts dept. - if your numbers match, a new one will cost £1200.00+ , if they say £900.00, that is not true, the pumps are no longer being made, you'd have to buy the superceeded one 1999. My Dad's Merc was bought from the Parts manager at Isaac Agnews, Belfast - Warren.

PS the pump is quite possibly the best conditioned pump 'in house' as I was told by Warren to tell them I bought his car, to make matters worse, it's probably a sight better than my own.
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: