Hello Benzworld forum members,
Geländewagen owner GHunter requested that I post this ad for him because he is selling his 1991 Mercedes Benz Geländewagen 300GE 3.6 for $20,000 dollars or best offer.
If you are interested in his Geländewagen you can contact him via email at HFuerste@aol.com
James Van Thach
1991 Mercedes Benz 300GE 3.6
* I bought in 1996 at 52,000 had been imported from Germany (not Austria where it was made)
* Engine modified by RennTech at that time (bored out and new pistons)
* 10 CD Becker AM/FM stereo
* 152,000 miles (100,000 since engine bored out and modification)
* Routine maintenance always done with oil changed every 3000 miles.
* Midnight Blue/Ash interior
* New tires 1 year ago excellent condition
* Front seat leather replaced and repadded 1 year ago and seat heaters
* New Style (G500) running boards; front and back turn lenses and side markers.
* Spare tire cover; chromium grill; back 5 window tinted 1 month ago.
* Buffed out with Zymol twice a year, paint very nice shape and Garage kept.
* Rubber winter Mercedes mats in front and back cargo area over Mercedes plush mats over carpet.
* Webasto heater
* High performance engine eats oil 1500 to 1800 miles. This is normal by RennTech and Mercedes.
* I replaced valve guides and cam lobes 1 year ago My mechanic tells
me engine is in good condition and compression is normal.
* Sunroof, leather, air, PS/PB.
* The car rides "tight", more so than my G500 which has a cushier ride. I like the ride in the 300GE better, not rough but solid. G500 is bouncier. Nice performance, good pickup and speed. G500 has a little more power and torque but not much and eats more gas. I believe the body in the G500s is a thinner gauge metal. Front seats are wider than G500.
Thank you for your interest,