I am currently working on getting my 1980 Volvo a GM 350 engine plus all the other tweaks. Knowing this is a costly project I have to sell the 190E, with pain in my heart. It is a former ride of the month of June 2007 - the baby had some major work earlier this year and currently it just drives like new! And quite economical too - 26 miles to the gallon in average. Mileage is 171,230 as per today. It is spanking clean inside and out.
- chrome stock 15 hole rims with Michelin Pilots (80% left of them). Great tires!
- cubbies in the same style and upholstery as interior
- JVC CD audio, upgraded Alpine speakers (nice clean sound)
- rear headrests
- storage tray in center console
- all the electrical bits work!
- complete engine head repair in April 2007, new valve seals, spark plugs
- R134 conversion in June 2007, A/C blows super cold
- new catalytic converter in February 2007
- new brakes installed last week
- oil has been changed last weekend
- smog checked in April 2007 - passed with flying colors
only two items left on the list:
- small crack in the left head light cover, above the fog light
- tripmeter is not working
Price US 3,250 - it is worth every penny! This beauty will provide safe and reliable transportation for at least another 14 years.
Please PM me if interested. I can assist with transportation if required (extra cost of course)