FS - NEW Cotton Car Cover 1994-1998 C Class 4door W202 Bev Hills Motoring Accessories - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 04:27 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: Lexus SC400 & LS430
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to PERRYinLA Send a message via Yahoo to PERRYinLA
(Thread Starter)
Exclamation FS - NEW Cotton Car Cover 1994-1998 C Class 4door W202 Bev Hills Motoring Accessories

EDIT: Thanks for your interest, but this car cover is no longer available- it has been sold.
================================================== ============

As they say on eBay, this is NOS "New Open Stock" - made in 1998, but still in absolutely unused, brand new, mint condition.
The only time it was removed from the original box (included and shown in first pic below) was to take the photos you see here.
(The wrinkles are from having just been removed from the box - they eventually disappear and the fabric smooths out.)
Truly NOS - even includes the original usage/care instructions.

Beverly Hills Motoring Accessories made excellent car covers of thick, flannel-like 100% cotton.
They were known for their deep cobalt blue color, elastic bottoms and grommets for cover locks.
Unfortunately, they are no longer in business so the cover you see here is one of the last remaining in NEW condition.
The equivalent sort of custom fit 100% cotton cover (from Griot's Garage for example) will now cost you $189.00+ tax and comes in tan, not blue.

As mentioned on the box, this is custom fit for the "1994 - 1998 Class 2 C3 4-door" stock number 303222.
That includes the C230 4-door C Class and other cars of the W202 series, at about 451.6 cm long (about 180 inches),
but it will fit many, many other sedans that are of the same length, or even 170 to 190 inches long.
For example, I am not lucky enough to own a Mercedes, so to take the photo,
I placed this cover on my 1992 Lexus SC400 (a 2-door that is 190 inches long)!
Notice the fit is not perfect, but certainly serviceable.

EDIT: Thanks for your interest, but this car cover is no longer available- it has been sold.

Any questions, or to make an offer, just write to me at :
You will get faster answers if you use that email address. (Expect a very long wait if you PM or post in this thread.)

Once this cover is sold, I will remove or update this ad. So if you are reading this, i is available.
I'm not in any big hurry to sell it, so I'm holding out for an offer near the $149 range.
Remember, this is an irreplaceable BHMA cover.

To save on shipping, SoCal buyers are welcome to come pick it up.
I am located in LA, near Beverly and Fairfax blvds (near the Beverly Center and The Grove).

Last edited by PERRYinLA; 12-16-2007 at 07:46 PM.
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: