SCAMMER: Mercedes Werks in Wisconsin - Page 4 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-19-2011, 07:52 AM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Jul 2005
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
Thanks edsascammer for the update on this situation. This is exactly the kind of information this site should be used for. There are laws to protect "ed" if anything said here is not true and ends up hurting him. Additionally, others with a dissenting opinion on his work ethic and quality are just as free to post their rebutals. So far, since 2007 there don't seem to be any though. Where there is smoke there is fire. Thanks again.

'89 300E
'90 300CE
'93 400E
'93 500E
'00 E320
'73 Alfa GTV
'77 308GTB
Sponsored Links
post #32 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-19-2011, 07:52 AM
Outstanding Contributor
Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
Interesting thread.

"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend, if you have one."
- George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill.

"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one."
- Winston Churchill, in response.
post #33 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-19-2011, 08:02 AM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: 97SL500R129, 01ML320W163, 94E320W124 & 93500EW124
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Originally Posted by edsascammer View Post
I'll keep things updated. Once I have enough evidence I plan on putting up a public blog on this guy. I'll update everyone in the future.

He will ruin you, your family, your businesses, your livelihood, then hand you a shovel when he makes you hit rock bottom and then use whatever means necessary to do it all over again.

Thanks for your vigilance and I commend you for your effort. You may feel uncomfortable posting here because some people had differing opinion on what you are doing. So, please PM me the website so I can follow your trail.

As the saying goes..."the greatest mistake is to do nothing given the situation." So, keep on tracking!

Good Luck.
post #34 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-04-2011, 03:27 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member
Date registered: Nov 2010
Vehicle: 1998 Mercedes Benz CL500
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Very interesting, just read the entire thread. I have never even heard of this company, but I am close to where this guy supposedly lives. I'll be checking this to see what happens. My advice to anyone out there thinking of going to him for service, steer clear, especially since he is on the wroooong side of town.
post #35 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-25-2011, 08:59 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Sep 2010
Vehicle: Green 2007 GL450
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Guys, I have read this entire thread and I would like to see more updates on this business owner as they progress. Some members on this forum still seem to support this guy but how many incidents of "wrong-doing" do you need to hear about before you realize that there is something not right here. Has this guy tried to make it right with any of his customers that were unsatisfied with his products or work?
If you're a business owner, your customer relationships are what determines your growth & longevity as a successful business. It is very apparent from the many complaints that this guy doesn't place much emphasis on customer service.

If there were only a few isolated incidents, it would be much easier to give him the benefit of the doubt. But this not the case here as he has many logged complaints against him.
There's an old saying, "If it smells like crap, it probably is crap"!
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: