post #21 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-03-2008, 06:50 AM

Date registered: Oct 2005
Vehicle: SL55, 300SE, GL450, Daytona 955i
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
Send a message via MSN to bayhas Send a message via Yahoo to bayhas
BIG BRUCE? WHAT IS YOUR DEAL MAN? DID THE GUY RAPE YOUR WIFE? LET IT REST AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE, YOUR STALKING BEHAVIOUR IS VERY CREEPY AND UNACCEPTED BRO.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE IS BACK AT IT AGAIN? NO OFFENCE, BUT IF YOU DEALT WITH THEM AGAIN, YOU REALLY DESERVE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU.

IF YOU DIDN’T DEAL WITH THEM, THEN YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT RATING OTHER PEOPL’S TRANSACTIONS…

Garage:

Mercedes-Benz, W140 S Class S320 (AKA 300SE)

Mercedes-Benz, R230 SL Class SL55 (///AMG)

Mercedes-Benz, X164 GL CLass GL450

Triumph Daytona 955i

Former Mercs:
R129 SL Class SL500 (passed on) - W163 M Class ML430 Designo (for sale) - W140 S Class 500SEL(sold) - W140 S Class S320(sold) - W140 S Class S500(sold) - W140 S Class 500SEL(sold) - W201 190E 2.3(sold)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 09:21 PM
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Jun 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
yes I think he is a scammer

bigbruce my brother went to this guy for a transmission repair and it's been with him for 6 months. Any tips on how you got your money back?
post #23 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 08:50 AM
RHW
Lifetime Premium Member

Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: Black on Black S124 Estate and White A124 Cabriolet
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Big Bruce is doing us a favor by keeping it fresh. Have you read the other comments on this guy at dealer ratings? He seems every bit as good as ADSIT.

Beware!

1995 S124 black on black w painted lowers
post #24 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-11-2008, 08:22 PM
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayhas View Post
You cannot walk in here and wreck someone's reputation like this on a public website, unless you have a documented case that i love for you to share.

I am not saying that you might not be a victim, but as far as I am concerned it’s a 50 - 50 chance for the other guy to be YOUR victim.

Keep in mind, just if you have a dispute or didn’t like the guy's work, doesn’t mean the guy is a crook, unless a court of law finds him guilty, you cannot diss his character like this.

Actually, and as a friendly advice, if he is found not guilty before a court of law, he could counter-file against you for the reputation damage you have caused him, and the potential loss (considering the popularity of this website) could be a seven digits figure...

I am not affiliated with the said person in any fashion, I live in Ohio, but I hate to see a potential honest small business owner burn to death, just because he couldn’t satisfy one of his customers, I am a small business owner, and I’ve been their before.

PS: there is nothing wrong in the guy working from his garage. Working from home doesn’t automatically make you a thief.
I agree with this opinion
post #25 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-11-2008, 11:59 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: May 2008
Thank You Big Bruce for sharing your experience and warning all of us. There is no shortage of scammers and there is no shortage of honest and good businesses. This is a good forum to communicate both. That is one of the purposes forums serve.
post #26 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-12-2008, 02:10 AM
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: Dec 2007
Vehicle: 1984 Mercedes-Benz 300DT; 1980 Mercedes-Benz 300SD
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtcbytes View Post
Isn't doscocinas spanish for 2 female pigs?
No, dos cocinas means = two kitchens.

--

'84 300DT 330k miles (w123)
'80 300SD 285k miles (w116)
post #27 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-27-2008, 04:19 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Oct 2006
Vehicle: 2003 S430 4matic
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Not opinion.

Ed is a complete and utter scammer 100%.

I only hope for his sake he does not have some sort of unfortunate accident before I get to him.

Criminal.
post #28 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-18-2011, 03:18 PM
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Jul 2011
He's still at it

I've been tracking this guy for a few years now. He's not new to this game but he is definitely been around and scamming for years.

Edward A Graff,
Approx: 5'10"
Approx. Weight 250 lbs
Married with 2 children I believe.
Lives somewhere in Lannon, WI.
Any mail this guy goes directly to a PO Box in a different town called Sussex,WI

And for those that still have doubt's..Here's your proof:

Public Case Search

That's the link to the number of lawsuits this guy has been part of AND IT'S NOT JUST IN REGARDS TO MERCEDES! As I mentioned I've been following the trail of destruction he leaves behind and I've talked to a few business owners in the Milwaukee area he's given himself quite the reputation. Unofficially he's been coined a business terrorist by a few people in the Milwaukee area. One of a few different scams that I've uncovered has him creating vapor companies, getting others to invest in a multitude of different ways which ultimately ends up Ed blackmailing, suing, swindling, smooth talking...etc. the crap out of everyone involved in the hopes of settling out of court. This is only one of the few different way's I have found he makes a living.

A few other's that this guy has done or is currently involved in is: He was involved in a local bank collapse where he was brought in to help protect the interests of the bank owners. It would appear to have been some sort of embezzlement going on with the bank owners and he was brought in to get them out of trouble. (Story is still developing on this but he was definitely somehow involved).

In another case he was involved in a company called "Innoad" with a Jackson Veit. At first I thought that J. Veit was a victim but ultimately found out that Ed has a partner in crime. To what extent and for how long I do not know yet but I'm still digging into it. In any case INNOAD is a VAPOR COMPANY! They sued a tech firm called Caspian Technology Concepts (http://dockets.justia.com/docket/wis...cv00398/49810/). The case was ultimately thrown out of court (twice) and if you read some of the claims made by these idiots (Ed and Veit) it's a wonder how they ever get anything in a settlement. I have not contacted CTC yet inregards to this manner but it is on my agenda. Now from some of the paperwork I've read in regards to this lawsuit I don't initially see Ed's name in there but he was was on their website at one point as CEO but it would appear to have since been taken down. He is definitely somehow involved in this INNOAD company so watch out for it.

Yet another case involved a bakery in Chicago where once again Ed was involved. What all happened I'm still investigating.

Look, This guy ruined me beyond repair and I'm going to make sure it doesn't happen to anyone else. I'm only one guy but I have made it a personal mission that the crap he has done to people is made very very very public. Ed goes to great length's to limit his visibility to the public spectrum and so he should. His contact information changes all the time, his phone number's appear to change somewhat frequently, etc. I'm not a detective but I've definitely learned how to track someone down who doesn't want to be found and I have no plans on stopping. In fact in the time it took me to write this I just got a fresh lead to a car dealership. I'll keep things updated. Once I have enough evidence I plan on putting up a public blog on this guy. I'll update everyone in the future.

He will ruin you, your family, your businesses, your livelihood, then hand you a shovel when he makes you hit rock bottom and then use whatever means necessary to do it all over again.

Oh and for those of you that want to get in touch with him personally... here you go: edwardagraff (at) gmail.com

If I find out what his address and phone number are I'll be posting on here... I promise.

Last edited by edsascammer; 07-18-2011 at 03:59 PM.
post #29 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-19-2011, 12:06 AM

Date registered: Oct 2005
Vehicle: SL55, 300SE, GL450, Daytona 955i
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
Send a message via MSN to bayhas Send a message via Yahoo to bayhas
get a life, and stop filling my email with this crap please... this board in for Mercedes owners on how to maintain cars... not how to stalk someone...

thank you...

Garage:

Mercedes-Benz, W140 S Class S320 (AKA 300SE)

Mercedes-Benz, R230 SL Class SL55 (///AMG)

Mercedes-Benz, X164 GL CLass GL450

Triumph Daytona 955i

Former Mercs:
R129 SL Class SL500 (passed on) - W163 M Class ML430 Designo (for sale) - W140 S Class 500SEL(sold) - W140 S Class S320(sold) - W140 S Class S500(sold) - W140 S Class 500SEL(sold) - W201 190E 2.3(sold)
post #30 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-19-2011, 08:30 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Feb 2010
Vehicle: 2001 ML320, 2008 GSX-R 600, 1998 Yota Camry
This board is not strictly on how to maintain cars sir.. hince "POST A PIC OF YOUR xxxx"

What is wrong with someone warning another MB owner of a shops past? I mean really?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in