LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-28-2007, 12:18 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Jul 2006
Vehicle: '90 MBZ 500SL, '96 BMW 328iC, '88 BMW 325iC
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)

It's that time... buying a house so my baby has to go. Its a 1990 500SL with 131,000 miles on it. It is brilliant red with black top and tan leather. It includes a hardtop and folding windscreen. It has AMG 18" wheels with brand new tires ($1000). I just spent $250 to have the car heat buffed so the color has been restored to like new condition and luster. The interior and exterior are in excellent condition. Everything works including the power top, power telescoping and tilting wheel, all three power mirrors, power memory seats, power one-touch windows and locks, and keyless entry and locking system. It runs and drives perfect. Dual airbags. Full spare. Powered headrests and seatbelt height adjustment. Powered roll bar for up or down depending on what look you want, and it will flip up in 0.3 seconds when it feels the car start to tip. Very fast car with a 322 horsepower 5.0 V8. I still get 24 mpg on the highway.
I have spent a substantial amount of money on the car to have it serviced to my standards. The following are included: new ceramic brake pads all around, new rotors all around, new brake sensors, new emergency brake shoes, new belt, new belt tensioner, new distributors, rotors, wires, air filters, PS filter, tranny flush, fresh oil change, fuel filter, and silverstar headlights. The softop and windows are in great condition. I am looking to get $10,500 for the car. cell- 574-527-3223

Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: