BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Jun 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
FS: Original Brabus Monoblock VI Wheels + Tires for the ML
I have posted this before, but I am serious about selling this now. I have been busy with moving etc, so I kind of lost track of it. So here are the relevant details:
I bought a used 2006 ML 500 and these wheels came with the SUV. I replaced the wheels with OEM equipment for various reasons so I barely used the wheels. As it is the wheels + tires are in very good condition.
- The wheels are ORIGINAL BRABUS MONOBLOCK VI wheels (not knockoffs etc).
- They are 21". I measured them last night. There are 4 wheels.
- They all have pratically brand new (little or no tread wear) Goodyear Eagle RS-A P295/40R20 tires on them. These go for $250 per tire on tirerack.com.
- I have not used these wheels pretty much since I bought the SUV (June 2006).
- The wheels are not chrome.
- The wheels are in very good condition. There is no curb damage on the wheels. However in the process of moving, there are small abrasains on the edges (not all the way through), but this is easily fixable through a professional -- normally costs around $50-70 per wheel (I have had this done before on other wheels).
- I live in Chicago, but the wheels have never been on snow, ice, salt etc.
- Local pickup is better, but I am open to shipping out the wheels, tires etc.
- Make me an offer (though keep in mind that cost brand new including taxes is over $5000).
See picture of one of the wheels below. Note the wheel appears dirty, but its just dirt and brake dust that can easily be cleaned. If needed, I am happy to clean the wheels before I ship them out to you.
Please pm me if you are interested. Serious inquiries only please.