FS: (3) 107 SL/SLC's for $6000 OBO - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 05:35 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2006
Vehicle: 4Sale: 230G, U1200 Ag, 1017A, lots of MB cars, Volvo c303, 416 raildoka, LR D110 TDi
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
FS: (3) 107 SL/SLC's for $6000 OBO

Hey Guys,

I've got a barn full of 107's I need to sell, I've come to the conclusion I don't have the time to restore them.

#1) a 1972 350SL grey market car, has been stripped down, the interior is out, engine is out, and has a coat of primer on it, VERY rust free body, only rust at all is under the passenger side taillight. I have all of the interior, engine and trans, ect. I just don't have the time to finish it. Has both the hard and soft tops, The soft top is in very good condition, although the windows should be replaced. It also has an european body kit for it with front and rear bumpers (fiberglass), side moldings and side skirts, and a deck lid spoiler. Car has a Florida title on it and odometer is in KM's (I think it shows 250K Km on it).

#2) 1973 450SLC, rough car, I bought it for parts, has been hit in the front, but did run good and drive when I pulled it into the barn 3 years ago. Interior is intact, but is pretty much a parts car, the deck lid and taillights are in decent shape, and I think the front bumper is salvagable, but the lights, hood, and fenders are history. Car came out of New York, and I have a good title for it.

#3) 1976 450SL, strait car, but has the tipical rust for the 107's and a crappy paint job. It could be fixed, but my plan was to take parts off it, but it is complete now. Only has 107 K miles on it. Has hard and soft tops, but the soft top needs the windows replaced. Has the European headlights and an AMG front facia, along with a upgraded 3rd rear brakelight. The previous owner also thought it would be cute to put 560SL badges on it. I got the car on trade on a Rover, and it did run, but the fuel pressure regulator is failing, and it has a bad brake master cylinder for the brakes. The guy claimed he drove it the summer of 2005, but who knows, I didn't end up getting a title on it, because the guy got thrown in jail before he could get it to me... but I ran a police check on it and it is not stolen. I think I can get a title on it if I have to, but I'll need some more money for doing the leg work on it.

Bottom line is I would like to get $6000 for the three of them in a package deal, all as is with the '76 having no title, but cash does talk in a position like this... I really need to clean out the barn for my G wagen and Unimog projects. I would seperate out any one of them if someone was interested in just one. I don't have any pictures of them, as they are all stored in a barn, but if you are really serious I can get them out and take pictures. PM me if you are interested.

Cheers,
Ben

People freak out when I drive into the shop with a perfectly good Mercedes, only to start cutting it up for parts. I just tell them that something has to die inorder to keep all of the other Benz's running.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 10:07 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Apr 2007
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi,
Would you happen to have the MB R107 shop manuals?

If yes, want to sell?

Regards,
G
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-20-2007, 12:45 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2006
Vehicle: 4Sale: 230G, U1200 Ag, 1017A, lots of MB cars, Volvo c303, 416 raildoka, LR D110 TDi
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Sorry, I don't have the R107 shops manuals, but thanks for the inquiry though.

Cheers,
Ben

People freak out when I drive into the shop with a perfectly good Mercedes, only to start cutting it up for parts. I just tell them that something has to die inorder to keep all of the other Benz's running.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-20-2008, 10:32 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 93 300te 93 500sel euro 96 s500 euro sold 94 s420 sold 99 cl500 RIP 91 300ce SOLD 99 clk cab garbage
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am in kind of desperate need of an amg front bumper. I am sure you want to sell the cars whole but if there is anyway you would sell that front bumper i would love to talk to you about it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in