post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-25-2007, 05:32 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Mar 2007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
1989 300 CE (93k miles, great shape) $6,800

Located in San Francisco, CA

For sale by second owner of this car (since 33k miles). Have owned it since 1998. The first owner is a personal friend. This car is 100% stock, adult driven, regularly maintained. $56k when new. Stayed in a garage every night and most days since new until last 18 months when displaced by a new car. California car, no rust at all.

This car is in great shape as shown in the pictures. Work done in the past 1-2 years (that is less than 8k miles because the car is not driven much). All receipts for work done since purchase will be provided with the car.

- All new brakes: pads and rotors
- All new tires about 5 months ago
- New shocks (will be good for another 50k plus miles)
- New 02 sensor (smog component)
- Tune up and refurbishing of fuel injection system

The body has no dents; took the car to the dent-doctor for even small door dings during the entire time I owned the car.

Minor items:
- Radio died last month, I will track down and replace with a stock unit prior to sale.
- If the car is sold at the asking price I will have a full detail performed -- the car has a tan interior and there is minor dirt here and there. It's no big deal but I would feel better delivering the car in "pristine" shape.
- Seat belt "valet" on passenger side is broken (has been for a couple of years, I rarely have passengers so haven't chased it down)
- The finish of the wood in the central console is a little "cloudy", don't actually know what can be done about it other than replacement.

Don't hesitate to ask questions. It's a great car and I have had no problems with it. The car can be shown early mornings (like 7am) and on weekends. Reach me at jwmurray AT gee mail dot com.

More pictures here: John - 300CE For Sale

Last edited by LateStart; 03-25-2007 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Add price to title...
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: