Located in San Francisco, CA
For sale by second owner of this car (since 33k miles). Have owned it since 1998. The first owner is a personal friend. This car is 100% stock, adult driven, regularly maintained. $56k when new. Stayed in a garage every night and most days since new until last 18 months when displaced by a new car. California car, no rust at all.
This car is in great shape as shown in the pictures. Work done in the past 1-2 years (that is less than 8k miles because the car is not driven much). All receipts for work done since purchase will be provided with the car.
- All new brakes: pads and rotors
- All new tires about 5 months ago
- New shocks (will be good for another 50k plus miles)
- New 02 sensor (smog component)
- Tune up and refurbishing of fuel injection system
The body has no dents; took the car to the dent-doctor for even small door dings during the entire time I owned the car.
- Radio died last month, I will track down and replace with a stock unit prior to sale.
- If the car is sold at the asking price I will have a full detail performed -- the car has a tan interior and there is minor dirt here and there. It's no big deal but I would feel better delivering the car in "pristine" shape.
- Seat belt "valet" on passenger side is broken (has been for a couple of years, I rarely have passengers so haven't chased it down)
- The finish of the wood in the central console is a little "cloudy", don't actually know what can be done about it other than replacement.
Don't hesitate to ask questions. It's a great car and I have had no problems with it. The car can be shown early mornings (like 7am) and on weekends. Reach me at jwmurray AT gee mail dot com.
More pictures here: John - 300CE For Sale