WTB:20 of ANY YEAR 280SL..read this! - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-13-2007, 04:23 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Jan 2005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Exclamation WTB:20 of ANY YEAR 280SL..read this!

Hi all.

This is not a scam. I am a legitimate dealer in Michigan. I have a partnership with an auto broker who has a bona fide customer in Europe that has ordered 20...YES, 20!...280SL's. !!

Any year, manual trans. is even better, NO WHITE CARS, no hdtop o.k., condition from fair to good. We will be paying fair wholesale money based on quality and condition. NO RUST BUCKETS, PLEASE, UNLESS THEY'RE ABSOLUTELY REALISTICALLY PRICED.

Will consider older resto's as long as price is in reality. PLEASE, we don't want any $15K cars that you own for $40K! (I know many folks who are into they're cars way too deep because they bought a junker instead of the next grade up, and then poured thou$ands into a bottomless pit....now they have a shiny junker!)

Again, this is NOT a scam. I have been a highline & classic dealer for 15 years. I have been a mechanic since I was 13 years old. I know the difference between a 'rotisserie' resto and a 'backyard-bondo special' . I specialize in MB, BMW, Porsche & Bentley autos. I have an office in one of the Midwest's most prestigious German garages. Our license # is B5180. We are bonded & insured. References gladly supplied to bona fide inquiries.

If you are interested in selling your 280SL, email me at sales@tikicars.com , or call me at 248-435-0914. You can send me 1 or 2 pics initially along with a brief, honest description and your asking price. If its in our parameters, I'll call you right away. Time is apparently of the essence with our buyer. Cars in MI, IN, IL, OH, WI. will be given preference only because its realistic for us to travel to see them. Dealers/brokers are welcome to respond also.

'politicians are as useless as tits on a bull'
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 03:08 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member
Date registered: Jul 2006
Vehicle: European 1974 350SLC ,'78 300CD& '80 300CD sold , '81 240D SWMBO's Car '84 300CD & Euro
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Post Wtb Different 280slc

If you get any confuddled folks in the West offering up thier 107 based 280SLC , please let me know as I'm keen to find a 107 280SLC and I'll take a beater as it'll be my daily driver...

If your Euro buyers are interested , I have a stick shift 350SLC that's got the usual floor & rocker rust but is a great daily driver or resto project . not a lot of stick shift 107's were ever built as I'm sure you know .

Old German cars & motos
vintage car mechanic
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: