LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-10-2007, 11:21 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Jan 2007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
1981 Mercedes Turbo Diesel Wagon For Sale $5500

Rust free Turbo Diesel Wagon for sale. Clean title. Carfax report can be run. Vin# wdbab93a0bn002309. This wagon looks really cool.Vacuum system works good. Car shuts right off, and power door locks work. Tons of space in the back. This year does not have the third seat in the back. Has awesome burgundy matching hubcaps. Mileage is around 196K. Body and paint are immaculate. Car was recently repainted with a high quality paint job from West Coast Body and Paint. Lots of trim and moldings were replaced Starts right up in the morning. Has lots of turbo power. Takes off like a gas car. Automatic transmission shifts beautifully. Brakes seem good. Lots of tread left on tires. Currently registered and never has to be smogged. Perfect car for Biodiesel. You can run Straight Vegetable Oil, and Waste Vegetable Oil. I collect Waste Oil myself and never pay for fuel. I can show you how to collect it and filter it. This car has not been converted yet. Interior is so-so. Headliner is a little messed up. Seats are not torn, but are a little worn. They feel nice when you sit in them. Blower motor works. Power windows work. Good price for a high in demand car. These cars are going for 12,000 on Ebay. Serious inquires can email me or I can be reached at (310)433-4625

Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: