Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: old AMG 17" wheels (Hammer style)

4K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  ChopTop250SE 
#1 · (Edited)
FS: PRICE REDUCED old AMG 17" (Hammer style)

No need to say how rare these are. These wheels are in very good to excellent condition. Only one wheel has a very small nick on the lip.

This is the w126 offset 17x8 offset 11

$1200 (with tires, about %75 thread left) or will trade for good used set of 19' staggered Carlssons 2/6 's one or two piece (see pic)

Email arakelyan@exotic-concepts.com or call 818.281.2591

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEW PRICE $1200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

#5 ·
ChopTop250SE said:
Man, is this an outrageous price?! I see these on eBay for a lot more and not as nice... Some has to know where they can get used Carslssons for cheap and trade with me...Someone has to need AMG Aeros...
Check PM

#10 ·
I've been looking for a set of these, and I'm local to you as well. Cool.

The price is a tad steep and I'm not digging the black finish. Not cool.

What are teh tire sizes? How flexible are you on the price, especially considering that I'll pay you cash and pick them up myself?

#15 ·
battlecat714 said:
would these fit a 95 e320?
The offset will push them out too much. Rubbing will occur on the fenders if you load up with beefy tires on the back and when turning on the front. I have a set parked in the garage and not on the Sportline for this very reason. They are waiting on something else to be finished now.

#18 · (Edited)
mike 420 said:
It has been my understanding early mono blocks such as these just had AMG on them not ///AMG.The reason I ask I have a set in my basement and they have a production date of 1990 cast in them and AMG on the front face not ///AMG.These are off my W126 et11.....
That is because these are *NOT* the early AMG monoblocks (namely the Aero I Hammer wheels), which have a higher offset. Those look like this:

#24 ·
e-mail sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.