Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

F/s:1995 Silver E320 Special Edition

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  POS 
#1 ·
I am selling my 1995 E320 Special Edition. It's silver with gray interior. 125k miles, 2nd owner, has all original manuals and has been very well maintained. Has many options and still has original MB phone installed. Bose factory system with 6 disc changer, heated seats, drivetrain has no leaks, very tight car. New front brakes, had major 120k service done on time.
UPGRADES: 16" newer E-class wheels with Michelin pilot tires, s- class look chrome grille insert, clear corner lenses, de-badged(no badges in rear), custom welded cat-back exhaust with magnaflow muffler(not loud) nice low- note at idle though. Nice clean car that I hate to get rid of but recently got a 2007 e350 sport and no longer need this one.
Asking $8,200.00 OBO
thanks for looking, Bob

#3 ·
There is one photo in the current auto-trader or online @ traderonline.com. You will have to do a search for the car on this website and it will come up. If you want additional photos like maybe interior shots or something let me know and I will take some new photos., Thanks Bob

#4 ·
BENZ/TECH said:
There is one photo in the current auto-trader or online @ traderonline.com. You will have to do a search for the car on this website and it will come up. If you want additional photos like maybe interior shots or something let me know and I will take some new photos., Thanks Bob
That statement essentially turns this into an ad for an ad for a car.

Sounds like a lot of work just to see the car especially when you can just post pics here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.