LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-27-2006, 10:07 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Nov 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Question Wanted for free: keychain

yea dose anyone know where i can get a spiffy mercedes keychain for free (preferibaly one with the logo on it)

Sponsored Links
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-27-2006, 01:13 PM
Always Remembered RIP
Vehicle: 1991 560SEC AMG
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to cascade
Go outside the box!!! ebay.de keyword: schlusselanhanger

Originally Posted by russcuipylo
yea dose anyone know where i can get a spiffy mercedes keychain for free (preferibaly one with the logo on it)
Welcome to the forum!!!

One guaranteed way you can get a real beauty of a keychain for free, is to buy a used or new Mercedes from a Mercedes dealer. Make sure you get it in writing on the "Due Bill" that comes in the paperwork when you buy the car. Pick the one you want from their parts dept. No salesman would dare lose a sale over this! (Get a bottle of touch up paint too!!)

Assuming you won't go to that extreme, you have to look at this - maybe the ultimate Mercedes keychain. (I'm thinking about one of these myself.)

It's a keychain with a silver plated 1/87" that is, in HO railroad model size...actual model of the Mercedes hanging from it!!! I've emailed the seller, (whose sold hundreds of these things to happy German customers on ebay!) and he (Mr. Wagner, ebay name "Reliawa")emailed me back and said he would sell them to US customers too, for 4.50 euros shipping and 2.50 euros insurance if you want it, in addition to the buy it now price on his auction.

click www.ebay.de and type in auction Number 290053861961 for a look at a sample, a keychain for a W124 (86-95 Mercedes 320CE coupe) keychain auction he has going right now to check out what they look at, and then see his other auctions,
to see if there is a keychain that matches your particular car. You might find one, who knows? I think it works out to about 18 Euros for one; see www.xe.com for quick exchange rates...

I've bought a lot of stuff from ebay German selers, they speak English, pack carefully, are prompt, communicative, and I am 100% satisfied.

I'm RIGHT on the verge of getting one of these, his feedback as a seller is almost 100%, he's sold hundreds, so I'm not worried....

Definately worth contemplating getting a nice one that befits your Mercedes
(what model do you have?) than a cheap or free crap one (even if it had the MB logo)

What do you think?

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-28-2006, 08:59 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
(Thread Starter)
yea thanks i have a 1984 300d ( turbo desil) it pwns . itsa mint inside and only like 2 spotds of rust smaller then a dime outside ^^ and i only paid 1000usd for it. it was a rteal steal i got it from a grandma whose husband had 3 of them and sold all buby one. Its crazy how long the cars been in storage also like 18 of its 22 years, and i am not just talkin storage in some randome barn i am talking climate controled almost clean-room like storage. but about the keychain i think i will buy it is almost as nice a piece of work as the car. thanks for the details on where to get it i am just e-mailing the seller atm so i will have it soon thanks again

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-23-2007, 01:35 PM
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Jan 2007
Vehicle: E320
Go to any Mercedes dealer and ask for one. They're free. I got a few when I asked. Real nice titanium or something. I can send you one if you'd like. It has Ray Catena's information on it.
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: