LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-16-2006, 09:20 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Jul 2004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
2- 190 2.3-16's, need work

I have 2 190 2.3-16v, both needing work. 1 is 87 blauschwartz 5 spd, about 90k, has been driven into ditch, wrecking front and rear bumper, exhaust, rad, etc. Basically only superficial damage. At that time, engine and transmission was pulled out and disasembled (was going to put 2.5 stroker kit- never got to it). Very nice interior, No other damage, very small rust around rear antenna, and ground effect bolts in trunk (you all know), still has orig. paint. car has eibach springs, custom rear adj. coilovers and EVO II replica wheels, along with original 15x7's (evos are narrow especially for 190-17x7.5). The other car is a 86 blauschartz 5 speed, approx 115 on odo if i remember. Car is very faded, (has what looks like a crappy 10 year old repaint- not the greatest) but rust free and 95% complete. Interior is out, and not the greatest, but all there. Has a thrown rod (through pan, not block). Havent dissembled to see extent of damage. Complete otherwise ( bought car in seattle, orig from cali, and honestly havent touched in in 2 years- so havent truly inspected everything). These are PROJECT cars, and will only sell with that understood. Was planning to make one nice one out of the 2, then either part out the rest, or would make great race car (?) or outlaw v8 car. I have moved out to CO, and wont be returning up there permanently for quite awhile, so would like to sell them. Have new in box euro lights and used 400e 4 piston front and rear vented brakes as well, along with factory cd manual. OK, heres the problem- Both the cars are located in northern MN, and i am in CO right now- so unable to take pics at the moment, but am going back in approx 2 weeks, and will take some. I am basically seeing if there is any interest- so i can make the next step... I may bring them out to CO if no one can take them where they are...Would need to get about $2700 for the whole lot, but open to offers...Email me with any specifics, or???

Erik skyhey@hotmail.com
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 01:10 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member
Date registered: Dec 2005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
send me pics as soon as you get them. boxtersport@yahoo.com
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: