Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FOR SALE: 18" AMG Monoblock Aero II for W140

4K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  dantefr 
#1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is a set of 18" AUTHENTIC AMG Monoblock Aero II rims! One wheel is BRAND NEW (NEVER BEEN USED), and the others are in almost 100% perfect condition. The wheels are being sold without tires. Please private message me to make an offer (I will be taking offers until August 20th) I can also email anyone pictures upon request. Keep in mind, these are the AUTHENTIC AMG wheels!! Not the replicas everyone tries to pass off as authentic. I am located in Pittsburgh, PA and will ship anywhere in the world using whatever shipping company you want! Please feel free to ask me ANY questions!

Part Number: HWH 140 401 0102 Made in Austria
Size: 8.5J X 18H2 ET47

This set of Rim will fit W140 S-Class, CL-class 600SEL 400SE 400SEL 500SEL S320 S420 S500 S600 CL500 CL600 etc. (bolt-on) without any problem, Other Mercedes Models may fit but is buyer's responsibility to check the fitment!!

MAKE AN OFFER TODAY!

#5 ·
Not real anxious, just trying to make my post more available (top of the list) If I don't sell them, I'll gladly put them on my 500SEL and just deal with the cost of putting 18" tires on two cars... I'm asking $395 each plus shipping.... Make me a reasonable offer and keep in mind these typically sell for around $1000 each at the dealer and at least $500 each from other outlets... Also keep in mind that stock 16" wheels sell at the dealer for $1300 for the set!

#6 · (Edited)
Still looking to sell! Make a reasonable offer! Asking $390 each OBO

#8 ·
The wheel you've shown me does not fit a W140 S-Class. I've called that place several times in the last few months and they regretably inform me that they do not carry the AMG wheels which fit the W140 because they are no longer produced from AMG. The AMG rims that DO fit the W140, and a few others are much more expensive.... why, I don't know, but the rims shown from ebay fit an E-Class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.