BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: May 2005
Vehicle: 83 300D Turbo
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to kentbelt
(Thread Starter)
83 MB 300D Turbo in Wisconsin

83 MB 300D Turbo, approximately 255,000 miles, car has been in the south most of its life, and stored all winters it has been in Wisconsin, and it may have seen 1 winter in New York State. Car has been repainted MB light metallic blue, was originally yellow and the repaint was not the best, but it looks good going down the road. I have alot of the maintenance records for the vechile and have also done alot of work on the car as well. I will go thru what I have done, new front tires (tires match, rears have maybe 8k on them), went thru entire vacuum system on car & replaced any bad T's, rebuilt all of the vacuum diaphrams for the ventalation system, replaced rear window seal and trunk seal, trans fluid and filter, power steering filter and fluid, valve adjust, replaced steering shock and some bushings (very little play in steering), sun roof seals, sway bar links, speakers and put in a used Kenwood CD player but now plays cd's intermittedly. This car is a good looking very reliable driver that I would not hesitate to drive anywhere. The only things that do not work on the car is the A/C (has been converted to 134a, I think it just needs a charge), fog lights (i think it is the switch because they did work at one time), Tach (think it is a bad pickup off the engine because it works sometimes), and like all old diesels it leaks oil and a little power steering fluid. I am just getting this ready to sell, so send me an email for pictures and pice to zrt95800@aol.com. I am located about 45 minutes north of Milwaukee.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-24-2006, 07:08 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Sep 2005
price please...
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 06:02 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: May 2005
Vehicle: 83 300D Turbo
Send a message via AIM to kentbelt
(Thread Starter)
I did get the A/C working, found a loose electrical connection and topped off the freon, works great now. As far as price I was looking for $3000. If interested reply to zrt95800@aol.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in