LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 09:55 AM
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Feb 2006
Vehicle: 2 bmw's, 2 mercedes & 1 volvo
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to LeftCoastBias
oh, and if i pay full price i'm gonna get 18 x 8 all around, to minimize fender rolling and rubbing- since the wifey drives that car.

Sponsored Links
post #32 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 04:57 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Mar 2005
(Thread Starter)
Originally Posted by LeftCoastBias
i'd be throwing them on the wifey's w202.

i dont need nor care about the lugnuts you paid an atrocious 200 bucks for. that's your problem, not the buyers. i'll be mounting them on a car that doesnt need major alterations for the wheels. keep your lugs.

tires? used? if they're still good i'll throw them in as a bonus buy. but they're not a consideration for the price. and 900 bucks? you over paid for those tires.

strip the tires off the wheels for all i care, i can get free rubber up in OC to slap on these.

but i'm not paying 1100 bucks for used wheels when BRAND NEW ones cost only 1200.
I was making a point that i paid the $200 for the lugnuts for people who would be putting them on a car like my model...FOR EXAMPLE , the guy with the 300SE...he would need longer lugs to fit the car. And If i'm selling the set i want to get rid of it all together...
For tires...good for you, that wonderful you can get free tires for your car...most people cant. most people have to pay, another reason i wouldnt sell thsese to you.
And at the time the 900$ i paid was the same no matter where i would look. Im lookin for the best money i can get here...Your obviously not going to get them for 900$ from me, so if you can get them somewhere else for cheaper then do it. I've had offers for $1100 and one guy offered 1500$$ but he's out of town right now...and he local. So i can still scratch out some good money...it'll just take time. No i wont sell them for 900$ dont ask again, thanks
post #33 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-05-2006, 05:36 PM
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: May 2006
where are you located?? I am in OC (Irvine) and am very interested. Email me at trefivedotcom@yahoo.com and let's talk
post #34 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-11-2006, 04:00 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: 1995 C36 AMG
Send a message via AIM to dirtbag1995
Do you still have the wheels? I am on the West Coast. Oregon to be exact. I see that you are in Seattle. I am very interested. The 17's on my C36 just aren't right. I live in Salem about three hours south of you. Would you be willing to meet half way? I have cash and am ready to purchase. Thanks for your time.

Last edited by dirtbag1995; 07-11-2006 at 09:41 PM.
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: