Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2001 Mercedes Benz CLK 430 | 49k miles | AMG RIMS| LUXURY SORTS CAR - $16900

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  akilic 
#1 ·
This car is very...LUXURIOUS...and SPORTY at the same time..
This is the top of the line mercedes in the CLK series..
I don't have to tell you the quality of a MERCEDES.
The interior is excellent..leather seats have no rips or tears
Exterior is in good shape with minor imperfections..
There are some minor scratches in the paint..and front bumper has a crack along with a paint chip..can be seen in the pics.
It runs drives EXCELLENT..
Engine compartment has no leaks..

I don't want to list the options which almost every car comes with these days such as (power windors, doors etc.)
Here are the highlights:
2001 MERCEDES BENZ CLK 430 @ 49k miles. TRIPTRONIC (AUTOMATIC with AUTO STICK option)..2 Door Coupe Sports Car with style..

Full power seats, sunroof, Nice Wood trim interior, Full leather, Excellent color combination, sport AMG rims, Dual Multi-Contour Seats, Headlight Cleaners, Heated Front Seats, Pwr Moonroof, Pwr Rear Sunshade, Rain Sensing Windshield Wipers, Xenon HID Headlights..and monre..
Two brand new tires in the front..

Here are the mileage readings from CARFAX, 11/10/00 24 miles, 10/1/01 10,895 miles, 5/9/2003 16,757.
According to CARFAX, the 1st owner got into an accident on 10/13/2004 and the mileage reading on 3/17/05 was only 21,003. This is when the car was issued a rebuilt/salvage title after going through repairs.
The next mileage reading was on 3/28/2005 (30,088). The car was then sold at a dealer auction on 4/12/2006 at 49,367 miles. Then i picked up this car from a dealer for resale purpose only..
I picked up this in the condition it's in today and did not do any repairs.
The previous damage seems to have been from the rear and the right front fender has been changed. There are not frame damage signs in the front. The rear bumper support (inside the trunk) shows signs of repair.
Overall this car is worth every penny..

It has a regular title from NJ at the moment and can be registered in a regular way as with any other vehicle.

You might ask why i'm selling the car..well this is kind a hobby of mine and not to mention the small profit i'm trying to make as an individual and at the same time pass on the savings to others. I'm not a dealer but have good connections to find cars like this.
Why not Save thousands if you don't mind the rebuilt title history. Just want to remind you that you don't ride the title, but you ride the car.

Asking price(16900) is set very below the current market value of this car at this mileage which goes for well over $24,000. You can check autotrader.com for similar cars for a comparison of prices..

I'm also looking for a quick sale bec. i have two other cars lined up (2002 BMW 325i 4 Door @22k miles and 2003 Nissan 350Z @ only 8k miles) to sell. The BMW is also avail for sale and asking only $15,750 (the market value of this car is well over $20,000.The damaged pics show the BMW before it was fixed. The BMW is totally fixed at the moment. search for "2002 BMW" in craigs list to see the listing for the BMW.

Below is a link where you can check out the many pics of the car. Again the car runs/drives like a excellent.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/akilic101/album?.dir=/25b6re2

Also, check out the link for the BMW :)
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/akilic101/album?.dir=/4624
The BMW runs/drives excellent, its like a brand new car with only 22k miles, the interior is excellent..still has the new car smell...e-mail me for more details if interested..THANKS for looking at my ad...

Also, i'm a very serious seller and this is not a scam in any way.. shoot me an e-mail if you have any questions..

car is located in piscataway, nj
akilic@telcordia.com

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.