Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: W210 W140 Leather Steering Wheel E300 E320 E420 E430

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  lexrex 
#1 ·
Folks,

I'm selling the factory original leather steering wheel from my 1998 E320. I've listed the wheel on eBay with no reserve. The auction ends Sun, May 28.

This wheel reliably steered my car for 115,000 miles until I replaced it with a burlwood wheel. This wheel is in excellent condition. The leather on the inside rim of the wheel is a little bit dirty, but can easily be cleaned. This wheel has no tears, cracks or other damage.

The wheel color is brown; I think Mercedes calls this color "mushroom." To help you compare the color to your own car, I've included a picture of this wheel when it was mounted in my car. The steering wheel & upper dash are usually several shades darker than the seats.

The steering wheel fits the 1996 to 1999 "pre-facelift" W210 E-class Mercedes. The 1996 to 1999 E-class models include the E300 diesel, the E320, the E420, and the E430. It also fits the 1992 to 1999 W140 (S320, S420, S500 and S600). It might also fit other models, but I'll let you research that. This does NOT fit the 2000+ models, which have multifunction controls and a different airbag design.

This wheel does NOT include the airbag.

Click here to go to the eBay page to bid. Handling this transaction through eBay protects all of us from fraud (and probably gets you a better deal!).

Attachments

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.