Date registered: May 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
1998 C280 Sport

Link To More Information

$9000 OBO
1998 Mercedes C280 Sport

I purchased this car 3 years ago to the month with 95K on it. The was purchased from Ed Potter Mercedes and was traded in on a new vehicle. The car was sent to MB Classic Cars on High St. because it couldnt be StarMarked by the Dealer (over 80K miles). The original owner commuted to Dayton from Columbus daily, lots of highway miles. The pictures don't give the paint justice, this car still shines like new when it's clean. The interior is just as nice as the exterior. The Sport package gives the carbon-esque trim, white guages, sport seats, steering wheel, shift knob. In addition to the sport package, the car has a number of aftermarket parts on it which give it a subtle uniqueness to it. It has the following items.

H&R springs
Koni adjustable shocks
Eisenmann exhaust (rear muffler)
McCulloch HIDs (with 2 sets of bulbs 8500k,6500K)
18" staggered AMG 2 piece replicas (18x8, 18x9), New Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 (225/40/18,255/35/18)
18" RH 15-Spokes with Yoko ES100 (225/40/18)
16" Stock 6-Spoke Sport wheels with Hankook Icebears
Eclipse CD3434 MP3 CD Player
All Polk speakers

All the maintenance is up to date on this car. I had the timing chain done a little under a year ago so it's good for another 100k miles before it needs to be done again. All oil changes have been done with Mobil1 10W-30. I have all the maintenance records for the vehicle since taking possesion of it.

This car drives just as nice as it looks, no rubbing of any sorts with the larger wheels. I am making the jump to an AMG and as much as I would love to keep this car, it just doesnt make sense. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or if you'd like more pictures.

Last edited by mcgilla; 05-14-2006 at 12:26 PM.
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: