'91 500SL silver with blue interior 81K in GREAT shape Arkansas $12.5K - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-14-2006, 10:16 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Feb 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
'91 500SL silver with blue interior 81K in GREAT shape Arkansas $12.5K

I have a silver 500SL with blue interior great shape with 81K in NW Arkansas.

Original silver paint in great shape with only 3 minor rock chips

Interior in blue - when I got the car I had my Benz guy change out the worn blue leather fronts to correct blue color MB-Tex for softer feel for the hard 129 seats and importantly no future wear points or cracking for convertible seats with MB-Tex.

Minor interior issues - spring on dash wood compartment broken, passenger door remote lock/unlock not working (could pull the panel and fix - probably the sensor), minor crack on console wood Z(but I am very picky).

Great OE wheels, freah Michelins with 2K, fresh struts both front and rear (I am a freak about that). I also had the "steering sector" replaced when I bought the car since as a freak I don't accept the "normal" minor seepage common to this 129..All mechanicals A#1 with NO known major or minor problems.

Has in-dash Alpine with original OE Becker in the trunk, Replaced original console cassette holder (useless thing now-a-days) with correct OE open compartment.

Original top in great shape, no top or roof issues.

Advertised locally for $13.5, will take $12.5K from board members which is right price for riught car (much more invested, sector was $900 prfessionally done, suspension/struts was $1400. seats were $1200 professionally done, and $800 in correct maintainence.

Location NW Arkansas which is no-salt, no winter area for those that don't know.

PM me or email me fabbrisd#aol.com if interested.

PM me if interested or email fabbrisd@aol.com

I have 5 MB's and need to trim down for a single guy, and want to focus on 2-3 cars for the summer.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in