post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 08:53 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: '83 300TDT,'82 300TD
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
FS: 85 300TD Wagon, ALL records...

this car will be up for sale soon (2 to 3 weeks)
under 170,000 miles, ALL records since new in 1985. I am the second owner, this car originated from RBM of Atlanta and stayed with the original owner's family until i purchased it last year in Atlanta. I am located near Charleston, SC, very close to I-95 and I-26.
Very solid, burgundy with palomino interior. Has the 3rd row seat option, also the dealer installed block heater (never had to use it). Working cruise control.
Over $25,000 in maintenance over the years.
Cold A/C, cruise, CD player.
Paint and exterior is in fair shape. Starting to fade a little on the hood and roof (not bad) and several small dings/dents and scratches (typical of a 21 year old car) However, absolutely NO rust anywhere.
Engine is solid. Since i've had the car, i change the oil with mobil delo 400 exclusively. I have replaced the blower motor for the a/c and heat. Will change brake pads soon as well.
Rear air suspension is disabled, previous owner had shocks installed instead. Rides fine.
Dash is perfect except for a tiny (1cm) crack by the passenger speaker grill. Power door locks have been disabled (never had the time to investigate) Seats are firm, but there is some vinyl cracking on the driver and passenger seat bottoms (not bad)
Overall a solid car with SUPERIOR maintenance over the years.
Asking $6,000 or best offer.
We are only selling because wife now receives a $400/month car allowance with her job, needs something newer.
Thanks for looking and email me with any questions. I'll try to load pics in the next few days.

St. George, SC

1983 300TDT, 271,000 miles
1982 300TD, 161,000 miles
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 11:14 AM
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: May 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Is the car still available?

Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: