LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #201 of 256 (permalink) Old 04-23-2006, 09:56 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 94 S500 (Da Tank Yo)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Bayhas,

If you read my previous thread, you would understand why. The group buy was for a W140 Service Manual CD. You sent out WIS. Two different things. That is why I want a refund. I DID NOT get what I paid for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayhas
why?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #202 of 256 (permalink) Old 04-23-2006, 10:05 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Bayhas,

Did research here:

W140 Service manual CD: Compatible to 95/98/NT/2000/XP
http://www.startekinfo.com/StarTek/o...stedDocId=6817

WIS DVD: Compatible to NT/2000/XP
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mercedes-Benz-WI...QQcmdZViewItem

This is the reason why RDANZ paid you money. Because you were offering a W140 SERVICE MANUAL CD. WHICH IS COMPATIBLE WITH 98!

Do you understand now? Please refund RDANZ and myself.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayhas
i am not sure if WIS works with 98 or not, windows 98 is obselete OS, and not supported by microsoft itself.

if your computer old to the point where you have win98 as an OS, chances are your DVD drive will not read DVD-Rs
post #203 of 256 (permalink) Old 04-24-2006, 04:54 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jan 2005
my specific problem is:
i put the dvd in
nothing happens
and according to my computer there's no dvd in.

<a href="http://www.tigbit.com/">My Writes</a>
post #204 of 256 (permalink) Old 04-24-2006, 07:25 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Aug 2004
Vehicle: 1995 S420
Send a message via AIM to TheFinestImage
Can you please email me in regards to how you plan to remedy the problems I am having. My email address is jbrenna4@nycap.rr.com. It has been too long, and I do not wish to deal with this. If you can not correct the problems I am having I want a refund ASAP. Later!
post #205 of 256 (permalink) Old 04-24-2006, 06:06 PM Thread Starter

Date registered: Oct 2005
Vehicle: SL55, 300SE, GL450, Daytona 955i
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
Send a message via MSN to bayhas Send a message via Yahoo to bayhas
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdanz
BAYHAS
I don't know how much you know about computers but my computer is not old and I have a Plextor Drive which is a year old and it reads and writes - and + disks fine and I choose to use win 98 because I like it.
You have a way of avoiding questions
How would I know if the stuff you sold works with win 98 when I NEVER RECEIVED it. Its not the $10 its the principal. I paid for something and got NOTHING.
REFUND MY MONEY OR AT LEAST GIVE ME WHAT I PAID FOR!

Sorry, didn’t know that you haven’t received the discs, I shipped all the discs together at the same time, so you should all have them in by now, as for the technical data about the software, I didn’t write the software, I don’t know if it does work with 98 or not and there is no way for me to find out.

As soon as you receive the discs, please try them and when they don’t work please complain to me if they don’t work with 98 or your DVD drive, etc etc.

And please do not talk to me about the principal, to me you are a fellow BW member just like any other member, so there is no reason to talk to me like i am trying to rip you off.

I don’t know any of the other members who already received their discs, so logically, why would I give them a deal and rip you off? Is there anything personal between you and me? Please do not talk to me like i ripped you off and talk to me about CONCEPTS AND PRICIPLES.

Garage:

Mercedes-Benz, W140 S Class S320 (AKA 300SE)

Mercedes-Benz, R230 SL Class SL55 (///AMG)

Mercedes-Benz, X164 GL CLass GL450

Triumph Daytona 955i

Former Mercs:
R129 SL Class SL500 (passed on) - W163 M Class ML430 Designo (for sale) - W140 S Class 500SEL(sold) - W140 S Class S320(sold) - W140 S Class S500(sold) - W140 S Class 500SEL(sold) - W201 190E 2.3(sold)
post #206 of 256 (permalink) Old 04-24-2006, 07:01 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Aug 2004
Vehicle: 1995 S420
Send a message via AIM to TheFinestImage
Doesnt work

I see you posted, and I left my email address, and yet, no email. You didnt mention how you plan on taking care of us guys that are not getting working discs. I would like to get some sort of closure here, so please let me know what to expect here. Thanks !
post #207 of 256 (permalink) Old 04-24-2006, 09:05 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Get a refund by submitting a complaint through Paypal

Bayhas has repeatedly ignore my request for a refund and refuses to answer me. He is reluctant to give us our money back on 1) the wrong product, and 2) defective product for some.

I am going to request a refund through paypal. For those who have the same problem should do the same. Once logged in to Paypal, go to my account, and click on 'Resolution Center.' Fill out the form to claim your money. Paypal will investigate Bayhas conduct and he will have to give us our money back. Make sure you link this thread to the complaint. In case Bayhas goes and deletes the forum, not to worry. I made a copy of the entire thread.

Everyone who has a problem with Bayhas, I suggest you do the same.

Also, WIS does NOT work on 98. Don't even bother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinestImage
I see you posted, and I left my email address, and yet, no email. You didnt mention how you plan on taking care of us guys that are not getting working discs. I would like to get some sort of closure here, so please let me know what to expect here. Thanks !
post #208 of 256 (permalink) Old 04-24-2006, 09:15 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Complaint has been submitted by me. Now give me my money back!
post #209 of 256 (permalink) Old 04-25-2006, 08:32 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Hey Everyone,

So Bayhas is trying to intimidate me. He sent me a private message last night claiming that he will post a nasty note to the board(see next posting) if I don't remove my comments. Hey Bahyas, Im sure you never thought I would do this, but I am going to go right ahead and post it for you. This is just to show everyone how you really are. I don't care about the $12 bucks anymore. Keep it. I just want everyone to know that you mislead them. You was selling a W140 CD, and then you sent out WIS. WIS does not work on WINDOWS 98. And I did not make copies of them. So you can just stop your whining. If you want the DVD's back, I can mail them to you. You just never asked. To everyone else, enjoy the next posting.
post #210 of 256 (permalink) Old 04-25-2006, 08:34 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Bayhas Private Message to Me

a second chance for a brother.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

brother, i suggest that you rethink about what you have posted, maybe even delete it.

otherwise you leave no choice but to insult you and publicly humiliate you.

salam
Mohamad Bayhas Al-Kana

======================================

here is a copy of the post that will be online tommorow morning, i am trying to level with you, so take the crap you posted off, or i ll post my crap.
======================================

first of all, let me assure you, for everyone else, I ll work with you till you are satisfied, or your money back, i ll pay out of my pocket just to teach this smart ass a lession.

Zarif wise, since you are being very Zarif and smart, you are not getting a penny back, I promise you that, you dont believe me? try it...

you forgot that i am not actually a buisness, and the 10 dollars went into the cost of shipping and material, in other words, shipping is not refundable, as well as the material costs, you might end up with 50 cents out of the whole deal, so, i suggest that you shut the fuck up, sell the give the copy you made of the software to a friend, and use the discs i sent you. so legally speaking i am not obligated to refund you anything.

dude, you are unbelievably greedy, you got the software for 10 bucks, you made a another copy of it, yet, you want a refund, you dont want to send the discs, and keep the copy you made for you for free? WTF????

and as for the 98 year model, WIS IS THE OFFECIAL MERCEDES MANUAL, AND IT COVERS ALL W140 91-99, AS WELL AS OTHER MERC MODELS. so cut the crap, quit whining and stop making excuses.

in a language you can understand, you are "Nassab" and i wont let you get away with it, "dafinino sawa" dude.

1991 Chrysler New Yorker - Stock (like there is anything you can do to it!)

1992 Mercedes-Benz 300SE - Stock (like there is anything needs to be done to it!)

1991 Mercedes-Benz 190E - Stock (^^^ same as above)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in