Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: 07 C280 4MATIC
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Eva89
(Thread Starter)
Selling my Beloved W126 300SEL

Also posted in W126 Forum:

I just bought a 95 S500 W140 and I now have to sell my 89 300SEL (I call her Eva). I wish I could keep it forever, but insurance, registration, inspection, and parking right in the city on multiple vehicles gets expensive, so I've decided to sell. It was resprayed four months ago, the interior is immaculate, (med. blue/palomino), The suspension was completely overhauled about a week ago (bilstein shocks, steering stabilizer, all coil springs, tie rod assys, ball joints, upper control arms), and I've religiously maintained the car as follows:
Every 3000 mi: Oil Change
Every 15,000 mi: Trans fluid, air filter
Every 30,000 mi: Plugs, wires, cap, rotor
Annually: Antifreeze flush and change brake fluid
Brakes (front and rear) are only a couple months old, within the past 2.5 years I've replaced the alternator, radiator, belt and hoses, water pump, exhaust (cat back) with lifetime warranty mufflers, fuel pump relay, and probably a million other things. It has a Pioneer CD player with Alpine 6.5" rear speakers...stereo sounds great. Just cleaned/inspected/re-greased front wheel bearings last spring, and replaced the seals while I was there. The only defects with this car: the rolltop console compartment lid is broken, the A/C started blowing warm at the end of last summer, and someone backed into the DS corner of the rear bumper, causing a small (approx. 1/2" x 1") hole in the corner of the bumper cover, completely fixable. I will post pictures when I get her cleaned up this weekend, she really is in great shape. Just turned 231,000 miles, but I take it everywhere and it never gives me any problems. I've had it to Indianapolis, Chicago, NYC, Boston, DC, Ocean City, Myrtle Beach, just this summer alone. Anyone interested? I'm going to be asking about $3200 or best offer. I'm looking to move her fast. Pics coming very soon.

07 C280 4MATIC 80k Miles
00 E430 4MATIC 74k Miles
88 260E 201k Miles
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 05:01 PM
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Feb 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Selling my Beloved W126 300SEL

Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: