post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-06-2006, 07:10 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Feb 2006
Vehicle: 03 911 C2 & 04 CLK55 AMG
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
FS: 2002 E55 AMG $33200!

This is a one owner well kept E55 with 43,400 miles. I bought this vehicle with the intention to keep it as my daily driver but the extra payment is more then I can afford right now. This is my first post and my first day of membership but please do not be discouraged to look into this deal. I am a dealer and I bought this vehicle at the auction because of its great interior and exterior condition. It does have minor rock chips in front but nothing to eye catching on silver. The vin # is WDBJF74J92B467910. Two of the wheels have curb checks as well but anyone that buys the car will get any set of wheels on the market at wholesale price or I can have them repaired. This really is a great car and if I do not sell it within two months I just might stress my budget and keep it. Please call or email me with any questions you might have. I also have it in the autotrader so wish me luck and thanks for reading my post.

Anthony (214)732-7300

I will continue my membership and post any other great deals that might come across.

Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: