Status
Not open for further replies.

2000 Mercedes Benz E55 AMG - Brilliant Silver on Full Black Leather

4K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  dcfsf 
#1 ·
2000 Mercedes Benz E55 AMG - Brilliant Silver on Full Black Leather

Current economic challenges force the sale of my 2000 E55

Details:

2000 E55 – this is the year where the side mirrors have blinkers, the steering wheels has the multi-function controls for the Radio, Nav, Phone, etc, and the Instrument cluster has the larger display in it.

Vin: WDBJF74J1YB078137

Color: Brilliant Silver on Black

Options: ALL – including Xenon, Comand Navigation with Aux input in Glove Box, Motorola V60 Phone, special Mercedes rear side window shades.

I am the second real owner – it was owned by a dealer in-between for a short time.

The first owner had a 100K MBZ warranty and had all services performed at the dealer – I continued that tradition. Inspection 2 just done with new Plugs and ALL fluids replaced (with SYNTHETICS). Car is currently serviced at Caliber Motors in Anaheim and they have the records.

* in Huntington Beach just installed H&R Springs and Bilstein Sports Struts on it. Lowered very slightly and tastefully.

Brand new Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3’s tires (the best!) – just spent $1200 on them!

Also the wheels are as new and perfect the Original wheels were just refinished.

Miles are high at 102K but the car was and is meticulously maintained with no expense spared – no squeaks or rattles. It look, runs and handles great

Compression was just tested and results were perfect – I can provide the documented results.

Asking $26,000 or best no hassle (that means cash!) offer.

Please check out the photos on this Yahoo page and let me know if you are interested.

The car is located on Lido Island in Beautiful sunny Orange County California.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dcfsf@pacbell.net/album?.dir=/f7e0&.src=ph&.tok=phhFoWEB7Uu1VJKJ

Attachments

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.