post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 02:12 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Dec 2003
Vehicle: 380SE 1985 125000
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
FS euro headlights w126

Bosch and the other set is tyc. The Bosch set is in good shape and there is a slight bit of pitting on the lenses but you have to be close to see it. the plastic seperator is broken and I took it out on one of the headlights as you can see in pics. I will send it with headlight if you want to use it anyway but it shouldnt affect performance at all. Thats what the white lines are pointing at on both headlights. One has the seperator and one doesnt. The Bosch are higher quality and you can see some pics I posted a while back of the inside of these 2 brands so everyone could see but it is harder to see in pics than in person. Here is the link.

The tyc set has both inner tabs broken as seen by the white lines but they dont attach to anything anyway. The other white lines show you what the tabs should look like on the tyc brand. The tyc brand has blue bulbs in them to give you that HID look. I did have them working after I recieved them so they should be working when you get them. The Bosch set has regular bulbs in them and they are working also. 175.00 plus shipping and the Tyc set is 150.00 plus shipping. Shipping will be 35.00 or less depending on where you live and will be shipped by ups or fedex or your choice.

380SE 1985 125000miles Ypsilanti MI . Go ahead ask me about my Mercedes
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: