post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-24-2005, 10:09 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: May 2005
Vehicle: 1980 230 coupe
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
1980, 123 series coupe for sale

thinking of selling my coupe, it only covered under 85000 mile, i believe it to be genuine as there is some paperwork to back it up. The drivers seat has not sunk and like the rest of the seats is in good condition.
When i bought the car it had no electric windows, i have now fitted them using the correct parts for the model year so it has the chrome suround switches, i also changed the fuse box as thats different and used the correct wiring loom, however the rear windows only work from the front switch's as i dont have the rear loom as yet. The car has been lowered, but apart from that the only none standard fetures are as follows
1, Large clock has been replaced with rev counter with small clock in the middle, all works fine
2, Headlights are fitted with protecters which have mirrow tint on the inside to make the lights look if they are chrome, these can easily be removed if you dont like them it is fitted with clear indicaters as well.
3,Centre exhaust box has been removed and replaced with a straight through pipe this gives more ground clerance and makes very little differance to the noise, car seems more economical now, i use this car daily at least 55 miles a day.
4,Pioneer cd headunit is fitted, looks real retro, cost a fortune, got mp3, windows media the lot. Focal speakers fitted front and rear.
5, Chrome wheel arches are fitted, they have been waxoiled behind recently, as have the rest of car.
I had the bottom half resprayed this year and both doors replaced as they were going at the bottoms and i managed to get 2 mint ones of e-bay
Its taxed, moted ready to cruise in style, if you want more info or photo's e-mail me mocco875@hotmail.com oh price looking for about £2300, or have a deal on an a vw camper older the better off travelling would love to keep the merc its been so reliable.
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: