Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

w126 Mercedes 300SEL being parted out

1K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  mgill85258 
#1 ·
My beloved 300SEL is unfortunately being parted out due to a left rear accident in which it was totalled. I have most parts available and I accept best fair offer. I am not looking to make a killing, but I gave out enough free stuff to folks and I am looking to make a purchase of another vehicle with the money I make parting this car out.

Bumpers are gone, but I do have a very good front Euro bumper. I am located in Columbus, Ohio. This car is 100% rust free and interior is in very good shape... I took care of this car and washed/waxed monthly and cleaned/shampooed the interior in the same time.

#5 · (Edited)
I would like you euro bumper! How much...

Also looking for good driver seat spring base and driver seat leather..

Also the following.

Crack free black dash
Center console (no shrunk or pulled vinal)
Steering wheel (airbag one)
left rear door panel
air cleaner base (one of my mounts broke off)
engine temp sensors
a/c temp sensors 2 (located behind driver headlight)
Insturment cluster
Sun Visor Clips
Passenger Sun visor
Power antenna with mast
Spare tire hold down bolts and all relate spare stuff (except tire and wheel :)
Battery hold downs with bolts.

Please PM me with prices...
or email me at brianlr7773 at gmail dot com

********WOOO just noticed the original post originated more than a year agooo... Well since someone brought it back up anything still left? **********

#6 ·
Snibble said:
My beloved 300SEL is unfortunately being parted out due to a left rear accident in which it was totalled. I have most parts available and I accept best fair offer. I am not looking to make a killing, but I gave out enough free stuff to folks and I am looking to make a purchase of another vehicle with the money I make parting this car out.

Bumpers are gone, but I do have a very good front Euro bumper. I am located in Columbus, Ohio. This car is 100% rust free and interior is in very good shape... I took care of this car and washed/waxed monthly and cleaned/shampooed the interior in the same time.
what color is your interior?
need drivers side visor (palamino)
does the switch / knob for your dash light dimmer and odometer reset work?
switch for your headlights / driving lights?

I have an '84 300sd looking for some bits not sure quite what will / will not fit

#10 ·
I may be interested in the wood, if it is still available. I know I need everything from the dash and center console, possibly the door trim. Let me know if it is still available. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.