Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Will 19x8.5 and 19x10 wheels made for C32 fit slk55?

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  2004 SLK200K 
#1 ·
My friend ordered a HRE for his C32 AMG in size 19x8.5 front and 19x10 rear, but he is backing out his order due to some personal reasons. I might wanna get it instead of him. Anybody knows if the wheels will fit? Do I need spacers or fender roll?? Can anyone help me with precise answer??? Because,
I'm so scared of not getting the right offset rims now. Since I had the experience of buying the S65 double spoke titanium and they wouldnt fit. Thank you!

#2 ·
zaint10 - 11/25/2005 5:11 AM

My friend ordered a HRE for his C32 AMG in size 19x8.5 front and 19x10 rear, but he is backing out his order due to some personal reasons. I might wanna get it instead of him. Anybody knows if the wheels will fit? Do I need spacers or fender roll?? Can anyone help me with precise answer??? Because,
I'm so scared of not getting the right offset rims now. Since I had the experience of buying the S65 double spoke titanium and they wouldnt fit. Thank you!
BrabusC took his Iforged Classics 19x8.5f and 19x9.5 rear off of his C32 and installed in his SLK w/o a problem. So you might want to PM him.

#4 ·
It's not only the rim size that's doing "rubbing".
The rim offset are also important. Less negative offset makes the wheels sit closer to the fender. More negative offset and they can interfere with the suspension parts.

Compare the offset between the C203 and the R171 to see if it's possible.
/Bengt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.