Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Anyone in UK after quad exhaust or amg kits or wheels here is a good site

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  vicpaluk 
#1 ·
Anyone in UK after quad exhaust or amg kits or wheels here is a good site www.elitedirect.com

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
A fair site but I was surprised to find out that Mercedes dealers actually offers lower AMG list prices. Other savings include no postage costs of course.

If that isn't compelling enough then try your skills in negotiating a further discount. It worked for me!

Regards

#4 ·
Fat chance of obtaining a discount from MG Glasgow or Giffnock!!

Quoted me £275 + vat for a spoiler when Edinburgh quoted £254 + vat!!

Also £500+ to fit a set of illum. door sills when Edinburgh and Ayr only wanted £300!!

And that is only two examples of several instances!!

Dont know how they are getting away with it!!

#6 ·
Cool - was that MB Glasgow or Giffnock?

Hope you dont think I am being nosy but was it cheaper buying the kit rather than speccing up when new? (I think it was about £2500 to do so when new)?

I am after the rear bootlid spoiler - how much did they charge you for it?

cheers

#7 ·
Not at all, its good to know were you can get a discount, Its the MB Glasgow dealer, on Milton Street. I got the car from them too, so I guess thats why they are giving me a discount, the cost n total for the kit excluding the boot spoiler is 1995 inc vat. But I will use one of their sub contractors to paint the kit & fit it, so it will come in less than the 2,500 factory option

#8 ·
vicpaluk - 9/14/2005 4:42 AM

Marcus at http://www.agentur-piecha.de/heckspoiler/index-heckspoiler.htm is selling similiar product for much less, only 165 Euros, unpainted, I'm not affiliated with his company in any way, just happy with his prompt service. It's currently in the bodyshop being painted, he said he could paint it for 125 Euros, I got mine painted for for $125.

Here's a pic of what it looks like

#9 ·
Ynot - 9/15/2005 11:30 AM

vicpaluk - 9/14/2005 4:42 AM

Marcus at http://www.agentur-piecha.de/heckspoiler/index-heckspoiler.htm is selling similiar product for much less, only 165 Euros, unpainted, I'm not affiliated with his company in any way, just happy with his prompt service. It's currently in the bodyshop being painted, he said he could paint it for 125 Euros, I got mine painted for for $125.

Here's a pic of what it looks like

How much was shipping?

#10 ·
brabusc - 9/16/2005 1:15 AM
How much was shipping?
Shipping was kinda expensive, possibly due to the distance, it was 45 Euros for spoiler and aeorwings. I figured it was about the same price as the ones here, ebay sells it for $319 plus $20 s&h, big_willy and others said the paint that came with it isnt' up to par. So I decided to get it from Marcus to be safe. I had it painted at a bodyshop I trusted and is known for quality.

Since you have both the c-class and SLK, do you know if the side markers are the same? There's plenty of aftermarket clear markers for the c-class and none that I know of for the SLK.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.