Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

It's a little like SEX.

2K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  joyfulheart 
#1 ·
Driving your first roadster is a little like sex. You can think about it all you want to but the actual experience is way better. We've just had the first really good weather since I got my SLK, 60 to 70 F and moderately sunny. What a blast. I've never enjoyed a car as much as I have my SLK 350 these past few days. I sure enjoyed all the stares that I got especially from other sports car drivers. A special thanks to the annonymous CLK driver that flashed his headlights and gave me a thumbs up. "Ain't life grand".

#2 ·
Yes, it is addictive[:D]

This is my first roadster and I am loving it! The weather has been great in Chicago since the delivery of my car and I am fortunate to have this great car just in time. I have put 300 miles to the clock already.

Cheers

#6 ·
KEKROPAS - 3/30/2005 10:33 AM

IMAGINE TO HAVE SEX INTO THE ROADSTER ......[:D]
Please hit your "caps" key. NO NEED TO SHOUT.[:)]

#9 ·
I wouldn't mind having sex on my SLK [:D] But I'd be worried about the hood getting scratched...

Saying that, it might be fun to rent one for a few hours and do the deed on the loaner [;)]

It's a little harder to do it inside a two seater however... hmmmm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.