Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Baby's Home to California

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Motzkoman 
#1 ·
After 1800 miles and 13 days in Germany, Austria and France in early October, my baby is in California, picked up this afternoon...more to come (got to go back to the dealer to pick up my SUV I left there)... [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Motzkoman,

Congratulations on finally receiving your car. As difficult as it was for many of us to wait for the delivery of our cars, it must have been even more so for you after driving yours for 13 days in Europe. It's like getting a taste of a really great wine and then being told that you can't have the rest of the bottle for several more months.

Mel

#7 ·
Duo-Art - 12/17/2004 6:30 AM

Motzkoman,

Congratulations on finally receiving your car. As difficult as it was for many of us to wait for the delivery of our cars, it must have been even more so for you after driving yours for 13 days in Europe. It's like getting a taste of a really great wine and then being told that you can't have the rest of the bottle for several more months.

Mel
Well said Mel! But now it has been worth it; and the opportunity tob have driven some great roads in Europe was incredible...on to our great US drives....[:D][:D][:D][:eek:)][:eek:)][:D][:D][:D]

#8 ·
Hello Motzkoman,
I got a surprise phone call from the dealer yesterday afternoon saying that my car will be here today, 12/18, by the afternoon [:D][:D][:D]The weather is perfect for an afternoon drive which I will make. I might have to bring along an alarm clock to remind me when it is time to turn around and go back home before my wife send out an APB for me [:)] Will post some pics.

#11 ·
arlmed - 12/18/2004 6:28 AM

Hello Motzkoman,
I got a surprise phone call from the dealer yesterday afternoon saying that my car will be here today, 12/18, by the afternoon [:D][:D][:D]The weather is perfect for an afternoon drive which I will make. I might have to bring along an alarm clock to remind me when it is time to turn around and go back home before my wife send out an APB for me [:)] Will post some pics.
Chris:
GREAT NEWS!!! I know what you mean by perfect weather...it has been clear and beautiful in the bay area and lloks like it will be so the next few days...top is down and airscarf is being used intermittently...I'm in heaven...
Enjoy...[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.