Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

After Market Hands Free Kits

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  SIlver_Lana 
#1 ·
I have a Motorolav600. My understanding is that I can't tap into the bluetooth capabilities with command.

2 Questions:

1) What are some good aftermarket hands free kits taht can be integrated with command?

2) Can you have any expectations of going hands free with the top down, without driving the person on the other end of the line crazy with all of the noise?

Thanks

#2 ·
1) Get a Bluetooth Earpiece - It will be the best $70 you ever spent on phone accessories. It will take care of your hands-free requirement.

Alternatively, there are kits by companies like Parrot Systems that will give you a bluetooth speaker and mic system but will probably not work as well with the top down.

2) I would have said no but the new SLK is so much better than my 320 in keeping the wind out that with the plexi-glass windblocker, you'll be able to make and recieve calls with no problems in my opinion. That is, unless the wind is blowing hard against you.

I have a Motorolla V710 with the HS820 bluetooth ear piece - an excellent combo. As a matter of fact, the audio of the phone is better on the bluetooth connection than it is just picking up the phone itself!

Good luck with your choice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.