Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

R-171 SLK Picture thread

482K views 668 replies 310 participants last post by  slk55inchina 
#1 ·
Hey everyone.
I was hoping everyone would like to share a few choice pictures of their SLK on this thread.
Perhaps a forum admin could make it a Sticky at the top of the forum so people could get to see what other SLKs look like from all over the world.

Cheers!

P.S. I will post mine as soon as I get it in the middle of December.

#57 ·
Another newbie here.

I haven't seen this color in all of the pics I have seen so I thought you all would like to see my SLK in the Everest Green Metallic with Beige interior.

It has the AMG Sport package, which does give a rough ride, and yes you do "feel" every bump in the road, but I would select it again. It corners on a dime with no roll at all. Faboulous and very dangerous.

Look forward to meeting all of you other Nor Cali's on the next monthly weekend trip.

http://photos.yahoo.com/btljuce2001

Attachments

#66 ·
YOU all have such beautiful cars! really sweet lookin`!

Best of luck with them![:D]

I've been enjoying mine a great deal and I could not be happier with getting this car.

Here's mine....

Attachments

#69 ·
Here are some pics of my SLK 200 with the addition of the AMG Kits. Waited about 2 months for the entire kit.

AMG Body Styling on my SLK 200 which includes the SLK 55 AMG front bumper.

AMG Front Brakes

MB C32 AMG Front Brakes which is a direct bolt on.

SLK 55 AMG Rear Brakes

AMG Rear Brake Lights

AMG Exhaust Double Tail Pipes

#70 ·
Hi all,

I have been keeping an eye on this forum for the post 3 months since I placed my order for my SLK350, anyway it arrived at the dealer today.

Here are some pics I took with my phone. I'll post some better ones after I take delivery on wednesday. Hope you like.

Catman

Attachments

#73 ·
Not my SLK (I have an Iridium Silver 55), but this one of a TriTurbo is a really good high-quality pic worthy of being used as a desktop pic (in my humble opinion):

http://www.seriouswheels.com/2005/2005-Mercedes-Benz-SLK-320-CDI-SA-TD-1920x1440.htm

#76 ·
I went round the Loire region of France this week, 1000 mile trip. Wanted to share a couple of pics with y'all. If you get the chance its quiet at this time of year and Sat Nag will take you down lots of great routes, along with throwing the odd dummy comand to turn down non existent roads.

Attachments