Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

R-171 SLK Picture thread

482K views 668 replies 310 participants last post by  slk55inchina 
#1 ·
Hey everyone.
I was hoping everyone would like to share a few choice pictures of their SLK on this thread.
Perhaps a forum admin could make it a Sticky at the top of the forum so people could get to see what other SLKs look like from all over the world.

Cheers!

P.S. I will post mine as soon as I get it in the middle of December.

#30 ·
The sun never came out today, but I got some photos anyway (am I a poet, too?)!!![:)][:)][:)]

The red interior is very true to life.

Roberta[:)][:)][:)][:)]

Attachments

#31 ·
Got a few christmassy type pics I thought I'd share. Took 'em tonight.

You can see the SLK on front of the Palace hotel in Lausanne. The hotel itself is really 'lit up' this month [:D]

#37 ·
Here's something other than silver!

Caspian Blue/Ash interior

Attachments

#41 ·
A few quick pictures and kind of dirty. I will take some better shots after I've Zanio next week (time and weather permitting).

#42 ·
I picked mine up last week. Love the car!!

One thing, the dealer did a lousy job prepping the car, there was polish residue on the seams and splatter on the windshield and even inside the passenger door. There were two small paint chips on the car also, everything was noted on delivery.. But I'm afraid if they can't handle a detail for delivery, what they'll do with the paint chips!! It goes thru the clearcoat but stops at the color coat.... What to do?

Attachments

#49 ·
Here's one for the album...

Showing the Boss in the co pilot seat for the first time.
Tellurite and Orient Beige leather, the benz brochure says not a good idea to combine these two. My opinion is ; since so much time is spent in the cabin and MB clearly taking time to style and design ter interior, surely you don not want a primary colour which will not show off the contours too clearly, just a justification..[8D]

Attachments