Date registered: Jan 2007
Vehicle: 1998 SLK 230
Location: Melbourne, AU
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
they do it so you cant modify your car... why do you think the newer post face lift slk has a SMALLER supercharger (M45) than the older SLK? they quickly found doing a bit of work for little money you can make way more power than the next car up the SLK320...
WIS says the SLK320 has a SG-S400/5.3 manual transmission (rated for 400nM). the 270nM looks like the best match for the SLK230 and its only 4% off...
edit: for your info the SLK32 the top of the range SLK auto trans is rated maximum of 580nM
- ASP pulley kit
- 87mm supercharger pulley
- Ported Eaton M62 supercharger
- Ported supercharger inlet manifold
- MAF screen & throttle body screen delete
- Automatic intercooler spray kit
- Single 2.5" Magnaflow Hi-flow cat
- Magnaflow rear muffler + Lukey Ultraflo resonator
- Shift-I progressive shift light
- Custom ECU tune
- Air box delete (custom) with BMC airfilter
- 10c degree STAR thermo fan mod
- FireStorm igntion coil booster
- PIVOT Raizin voltage stabilizer
Last edited by Subby_; 05-10-2011 at 04:58 AM.